PDA

View Full Version : 2k Khorne List

Gorak
10-08-2013, 23:51
So yeah here's list I'm strongly considering. No magic but fast and hit like a truck load of bricks, lots of chaff to mess with other folks chaff, Pretty sure nothing in game can stand against a blender lord and 5 juggers charging in.

2000 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Roster

Total Roster Cost: 1998

Chaos Lord (1#, 353 pts)
Mark of Khorne/Lance
Juggernaut of Khorne
Helm of Many Eyes
Dawnstone
Potion of Strength

Chaos Warhounds (5#, 40 pts)
Vanguard)

Vanguard

Vanguard

Vanguard

Chaos Warhounds (6#, 48 pts)
Vanguard

Chaos Warhounds (6#, 48 pts)
Vanguard

Chaos Chariot (3#, 120 pts)
Mark of Khorne

Mark of Khorne

Mark of Khorne

Mark of Khorne

Chaos Knights (10#, 480 pts)
Full Command/Lances
Banner of Eternal Flame, 10 pts

Skullcrushers of Khorne (5#, 430 pts)
Full Command/Lances
Banner of Swiftness

Sh4d0w
11-08-2013, 05:30
Unfortunately for you there is actually quite a lot that can stand a charge from your "blender lord and his unit" such as, Hammerers, pretty much all daemon core, white lions, ogre bulls and ironguts, TK t8 monsters, Greater daemons, vampire blender lord and grave guard etc...if you go into the game thinking the lord and his unit will be the biggest baddest thing out you are gonna be in for some trouble. However if you play smart this list should do fine.

Foxxy666
12-08-2013, 15:47
a thing ive seen and need to beware of is having your frenzied lord chase off light cavalry, and run around the board, chasing useless units, while your chariots get blow up, and your knights get bogged down, i would say your skullcrushers will take on any foot troops in the game and come out on top, with the lord, so try and keep you skullcrushers in the centre, and the chariots to chase away anything that tries to flank, and use the knights as a the flankers,

zielonkak
13-08-2013, 00:56
Probably dont need 6 units of dogs either. I like running a hord unit of them with poison.

bambamBIGILO
13-08-2013, 11:23
I would suggest flail on the lord instead of lance, flail is the same thing but doesnt require the charge. 3 units of dogs are plenty and you could get another chariot for the ponts saved from the other 3

AM1640
15-08-2013, 21:51
Can the Lord take the Collar of Khorne? If so I would recommend it as I would target all my basically unopposed magic at that unit, then I just have to withstand the Knights (a large infantry unit that is steadfast) and then I win. I I just re-direct your units all over the board and flank charge you. Highly recommend a BSB for when you fail a crucial frenzy restrain the charge test.