PDA

View Full Version : Random movement on a STANK

Poxous
11-08-2013, 02:54
If acquiescence is cast on a STANK and the STANK randomly moves and hits an enemy unit... what kind of impact hits would the STANK do?

dementian
12-08-2013, 00:03
Additionally does the random movement d6" replace the ability to use your steam engine? Or could the stank now move d6 plus whatever it puts into the steam engine? What are the rules for the stank steam engine anyways? Does it say instead of moving you can use the engine so you could theoretically give up that random d6 to use the steam engine.

Artiee
12-08-2013, 00:53
If acquiescence is cast on a STANK and the STANK randomly moves and hits an enemy unit... what kind of impact hits would the STANK do?

Explained perfectly on Empire book pg 51, Steam Engine, 2nd Para.

Dementian, Everything is explained on Empire book pg 51, Steam Engine

Lord Solar Plexus
12-08-2013, 12:07
I'm not seeing Aquiescence explained anywhere on that page, Artiee. I think those are actually good and valid questions. The Empire book does not answer them, it only describes how the STank normally works. I would probably rule that the spell takes precedence, so the STank cannot expend SP to move, moves d6 and does d6 impact hits only.

Artiee
12-08-2013, 12:41
Sorry, I didn't click on the word Aquiescence. Would help if the Lore the spell came from would be stated too.

I agree with Plexus.

Artinam
12-08-2013, 13:00
Lore of Slaanesh