PDA

View Full Version : Walk Between Worlds?

Citadel97501
13-08-2013, 03:22
Hello all,

I was making sure I understood this correctly, if I cast this spell the unit moves like normal but its ethereal so it can move through units, if its a flying unit it can also change its facing to whatever it feels like, but normal units such as cavalry, or infantry can't do that?

Example:
-I cast the spell on a mounted character on a griffon moving it behind the enemy, and face the enemies rear threatening a rear charge.

-I cast it on a unit of white lions moving over the enemy unit but i don't get a free wheel so I end up most likely facing the wrong way?

Ramius4
13-08-2013, 04:17
If I am not mistaken, ethereal units are not allowed to move through other troops (hexwraiths are an exception to this), only terrain.

So yes, your griffon could fly over them, but your example of white lions moving through them is incorrect.

And in answer to the other part of your movement question, yes the flying monster gets a free pivot at the beginning and end of its movement. Your other units are all bound by the normal movement rules. Ethereal is just an addition to that.

Poxous
13-08-2013, 04:30
Ramius4 is right on the money.