PDA

View Full Version : Chris_Tzeentch and his Tzeentch Cavalry Army Mk 2

Chris_Tzeentch
03-06-2006, 09:58
Hi all,

I have decided to once again go back to creating my Tzeentch Cavalry army. As I sold off all the various elements from the previous army, I am starting this project from scratch.

So what am I looking to achieve? Well, I want a fast, elite, magic heavy Tzeentch orientated (although I am considering undivided units too if these prove more beneficial tactically). I don't expect to have a large army, so it should be created fairly quickly.

My first purchase, which I must admit was a bit of an impulse buy, was the new Warhammer Giant. I have assembled it, with a few minimal conversion bits done.

Chris_Tzeentch
03-06-2006, 10:02
I have also attached some miniatures from my old Cavalry army. I will probably stick with a very similar colour scheme, as it did look rather nice.

I have also decided to use screamers from my Tzeentch deamon legion army. I already have the miniatures, so why not use them?

spongebob103
04-06-2006, 10:43
Looks good! Keep it up. The head on the d.p looks odd. Is it from an =][=?

Chris_Tzeentch
04-06-2006, 11:34
Yep, thats correct - the Death watch space marine. Its actually taken from my old Thousand Sons 40k army. I wanted the deamon prince to still show strong elements of his original space marine origin.

I have been doing a bit more on the giant, but he is still a long way off finished.