PDA

View Full Version : Mazdamundi based Lizardman army help!!!

bam4k
01-09-2013, 21:45
I have the itch to convert a mazdamundi model so I am wanting help on how to best use him and what to include with him in an army list. Due to his point cost the list will probably be 3500pts. Any and ALL help would be appreciated.

Spiney Norman
01-09-2013, 22:14
I have the itch to convert a mazdamundi model so I am wanting help on how to best use him and what to include with him in an army list. Due to his point cost the list will probably be 3500pts. Any and ALL help would be appreciated.

He's a very expensive L4 on the back of a monster, in other words he has the word "Liability" written all over him. I'm really not sure what to suggest, I think if I had to use him I would try and hide him behind a building while several units of ripperdactyls and chamo skinks take out all the enemy warmachines.

As for which lore you choose, it depends on the kind of list you want to be running. Life would be a good choice if you are bringin a lot of monsters, on the other hand a Saurus-based list will greatly benefit from the lore of light.

In either event don't skimp on your support units, I would take 2-3 units of ripperdactyls and 2-3 units of chameleons.