PDA

View Full Version : Warriors of Chaos (2400): No Comp

CaptainFaramir
05-09-2013, 12:18
I like this army. It's got some staples (DP, Disc Hero), but it won't auto lose Blood and Glory or Watchtower either.

Three specific questions though:

1) Should I drop one unit of warhounds and add vanguard to the other three?

2) Should I replace the Hero on a Disc with a Lvl 2 Metal (Tzeentch) on the Disc: pros - extra wizard in case DP pops/metal for 1+ monstrous; cons - DP will be 6 dicing Sun so no dice for Lvl 2 unless DP pops; hero is better at killing stuff?

3) Mark of Khorne or Slaanesh better on chariots? Khorne = +2S5 attaches, Slaanesh = ignore fleeing dogs.

And any other comp/crit you might have.

---

Daemon Prince, Level 4 Death, Glittering Scales, Scaled Skin, Soul Feeder, Flaming Breath, Flight, Mark of Nurgle - 510

BSB, Mark of Nurgle, Halberd, Shield, Talisman of Endurance, Other Trickster's Shard - 199
Exhalted Hero, Talisman of Preservation, Charmed Shield, Mark of Tzeentch, Third Eye of Tzeentch, Disc of Tzeentch, Halberd

22 Chaos Warriors, Mark of Nurgle, Full Command, Banner of Swiftness, Shields, Halberds - 485
18 Chaos Marauders, Mark of Khorne, Full Command, Flails - 210
15 Chaos Marauders, Mark of Khorne, Full Command, Great Weapons - 195
Chaos Chariot, Mark of Khorne - 120
5 Warhounds - 30
5 Warhounds - 30
5 Warhounds - 30
5 Warhounds - 30

Dragon Orge Shaggoth, Additional Weapon - 220

Total - 2395
Drops - 11
Fortitude - 6

Shadeseraph
05-09-2013, 13:23
I'm no expert, but I think you got the wrong section. Scroll a couple forums down for the Army List subsection.

Also, I'm no expert in regards to WoC, either, but I though every single DP carried around the Dragonbane Gem and a Charmed Shield, for cannonball dodging purposes. I get how much cannonless armies will hate you with a -2 to be hit on c/c, but seriously, what have we done to you?

Baleanoon
05-09-2013, 15:04
I like this army. It's got some staples (DP, Disc Hero), but it won't auto lose Blood and Glory or Watchtower either.

Three specific questions though:

1) Should I drop one unit of warhounds and add vanguard to the other three?

2) Should I replace the Hero on a Disc with a Lvl 2 Metal (Tzeentch) on the Disc: pros - extra wizard in case DP pops/metal for 1+ monstrous; cons - DP will be 6 dicing Sun so no dice for Lvl 2 unless DP pops; hero is better at killing stuff?

3) Mark of Khorne or Slaanesh better on chariots? Khorne = +2S5 attaches, Slaanesh = ignore fleeing dogs.

And any other comp/crit you might have.

---

Daemon Prince, Level 4 Death, Glittering Scales, Scaled Skin, Soul Feeder, Flaming Breath, Flight, Mark of Nurgle - 510

BSB, Mark of Nurgle, Halberd, Shield, Talisman of Endurance, Other Trickster's Shard - 199
Exhalted Hero, Talisman of Preservation, Charmed Shield, Mark of Tzeentch, Third Eye of Tzeentch, Disc of Tzeentch, Halberd

22 Chaos Warriors, Mark of Nurgle, Full Command, Banner of Swiftness, Shields, Halberds - 485
18 Chaos Marauders, Mark of Khorne, Full Command, Flails - 210
15 Chaos Marauders, Mark of Khorne, Full Command, Great Weapons - 195
5 Warhounds - 30
5 Warhounds - 30
5 Warhounds - 30
5 Warhounds - 30

Dragon Orge Shaggoth, Additional Weapon - 220

Total - 2395
Drops - 11
Fortitude - 6

I think you should start again...

CaptainFaramir
05-09-2013, 16:26
@Mods: sorry - can you move this please. Ta.

@baleanoon: that was a bit too much info for my tiny noob brain, could you try and be less helpful next time. Thanks.