PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Fists veteran markings.. What do they have..?

Merellin
07-09-2013, 16:55
So I was thinking of getting some Crimson Fists allies for my Tau and I was curious, What kind of veteran markings do they have? How do you mark sergeants in groups and stuff? I was thinking of simply giving them red helmets, Same red as on their hands..

Fen
07-09-2013, 17:00
Veterans are marked by having both hands red instead of one only

Ssilmath
07-09-2013, 17:00
Not 100% sure, but I think that sergeants and veterans have two red hands, while normal Marines only have a single red hand.

Edit: Ninja'd

Merellin
07-09-2013, 17:43
Ah, thats intresting. ^_^ I had seen a couple of images where both hands where red and a few where only one was read, I thought it was just diferent ways to paint them by diferent people. Thanks for the info! ^_^

Blempoll
07-09-2013, 17:56
also scouts dont have any painted hands.. they get the honour of having it done once they get promoted to PA

and then there is the usual white helm honour guard and other things to tell apart

RanaldLoec
07-09-2013, 23:06
So I was thinking of getting some Crimson Fists allies for my Tau and I was curious, What kind of veteran markings do they have? How do you mark sergeants in groups and stuff? I was thinking of simply giving them red helmets, Same red as on their hands..

Scouts = no painted fist

Battle brother = left fist only painted

Veteran = both fists painted

Three fists painted means your a heretic and must be burned to death in the righteous flames of the emperor's blessed Astartes.

Merellin
08-09-2013, 10:19
Thank you all for the information! It is very helpful ^_^