PDA

View Full Version : Ravenwing/Dark Angel Battleforce

Angry Marine
13-09-2013, 18:22
What are the contents of the Landspeeder in the box? I ask because I was considering the box from a White Scars army's perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4

Telemachus
13-09-2013, 19:08
What are the contents of the Landspeeder in the box? I ask because I was considering the box from a White Scars army's perspective.

You can build either the Typhoon or Tornado, the only option it doesn't give you is the Heavy Flamer.

Lots and lots of Dark Angels spares in the box as well that you can swap or sell.

One of the best Battleforces out imo.

pantsukki
13-09-2013, 19:10
You get loads of heavy bolters and assault cannons (each RW sprue has two of each, and there are three sprues), and also three Typhoon ML's. Unfortunately I can't recall what stuff the Land Speeder sprues in the box come with.

zero88
13-09-2013, 20:03
Are the bikes full on Ravenwing bikes or are they regular SM bikes with a Ravenwing upgrade sprue?

pantsukki
13-09-2013, 20:09
Are the bikes full on Ravenwing bikes or are they regular SM bikes with a Ravenwing upgrade sprue?

You get 7 regular bike sprues (+one attack bike sprue). All the RW bitz are in separate sprues.

Mini77
14-09-2013, 10:40
It's basically the old third ed kit (not the current stand alone kit), with the assault cannons and typhoon launchers on the Ravenwing upgrade sprues.

Angry Marine
14-09-2013, 14:49
It's basically the old third ed kit (not the current stand alone kit), with the assault cannons and typhoon launchers on the Ravenwing upgrade sprues.

What is the difference between the old Landspeeder and the current one?

Mortimer
14-09-2013, 15:29
What is the difference between the old Landspeeder and the current one?

the old one was a pain to put together. i suppose still is a pain as they havent updated the LS in that box

Sgt John Keel
14-09-2013, 15:48

Hm. So they didn't update it for the box refresh for the 6th ed. codex?

Telemachus
14-09-2013, 19:07
Hm. So they didn't update it for the box refresh for the 6th ed. codex?

Nope, same contents, nice new picture. Still one of the best buys GW have.