PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Lizardmen Tournament List

Shadoer
15-09-2013, 23:52
I'm thinking of pushing a monster heavy list with a fast flanking force of Steggadons and a Carnasaur backed up by two solid blocks of Saurus Warriors. What do you guys think?

Lord

Slann - 485
==========
Focus of Mystery - Loremaster of High Magic
Harmonic Convergence - 2 extra channeling dice
Eldritch Energy - Can save one dispel die for a power die.
Trancendental Healing - Every turn roll a die for every wound slann suffered. Every 6 is one wound regained.
Forbbiden Rod - One use D6 Power Die and take D3 wounds.
Healing Potion - Gain back D6 Wounds

Strategy: Going solo slann but not going to make him Ethrael. I think with a healing potion and transcendental healing, he should be able to shrug off most artillery damage. Also the Forbidden Rod should be useful since he'll gain back his wounds asap.

Hero

Scar Vet on a Carnasaur - 375
=========================
Carnasaur with Bloodroar
Spear
Steggadon Helm
Light Armor
Shield

Scar Vet Battle Standard - 160
=======================
Battlestandard
Talisman of Preservation
Iron Curse

Core

25 Saurus Warriors with Spears - 305

25 Saurus Warriors with Spears - 305

10 Skink Skirmishers - 70

10 Skink Skirmishers - 70

Special

Steggadon with Sharpened Horns - 235

Steggadon with Sharpened Horns - 235

Shadoer
18-09-2013, 19:43
Lord

Slann
=========
Focus of Mystery
Harmonic Convergence
Eldritch Energy
Becalming Cognition - Decided you two have a point. Healing was overkill and Becalming will go a long way to helping me live without a dispel scroll.
Forbbiden Rod
Healing Potion
Dragonbane Gem

Strategy: Going solo slann but not going to make him Ethrael. I think with a healing potion and transcendental healing, he should be able to shrug off most artillery damage. Also the Forbidden Rod should be useful since he'll gain back his wounds asap.

Hero

Scar Vet on a Carnasaur
=========================
Carnasaur with Bloodroar and Loping Stride - Again you guys are right, this will come in handy.
Charmed Shield
Other Trickster Shard
Seed of Rebirth - Gotta thank you Pofadder for recommending my that Battle Report. I think I will use a similar build, although I'll take Seed of Rebirth for a little bit of extra protection and keep the spear.
Spear
Light Armor

Scar Vet Battle Standard
=======================
Battlestandard
Talismen of Preservation
Iron Curse

Core

24 Saurus Warriors with Spears

24 Saurus Warriors with Spears

10 Skink Cohorts

10 Skink Cohorts - Decided to drop one unit of Skirmishers and go for the two units of Charge Redirection which can double as a Slann bunker if the need arises. But yeah, I could use some charge re directors to help me out.

10 Skink Skirmishers

Special

Steggadon with Sharpened Horns

Steggadon with Sharpened Horns