PDA

View Full Version : How to expand my Tau army? What more should I get?

Merellin
16-09-2013, 20:55
So, I'v been thinking for a while and.. I dont realy know how to expand my Tau army.. So I desided to ask here and see if anyone had some tips for me.
I have
6 Crisis Suits
38 Fire Warriors
8 Pathfinders
1 Devilfish
3 Broadside
12 Gun Drones
26 Kroot
Aun'Shi
Aun'Va with his bodyguards

And I have orderd 1 Piranha, Gonna get a few more. I also want a Riptide, And I'm gonna get White Scars allies. And while I dont have the Farsight Enclave supplement yet I'm going to get it when the book comes out in october.

Gotrek
16-09-2013, 20:56
Sniper drones all the way

dangerboyjim
16-09-2013, 22:12
I'd go Riptide and Hammerhead, you're kind of infantry heavy, so I'd go for some extra punch.

I'd think about adding a small squad of Vespid in there, no-one expects them and they are actually pretty good, especially in city fights.

Stealth suits are also worth looking into.

fullmetal78
16-09-2013, 23:49
I love my skyray and sniper drones...vespids are indeed good in cityfight

MajorWesJanson
17-09-2013, 01:21
Hammerhead with Longstrike, Sky Ray, Sniper Drones, Riptide

Kakapo42
17-09-2013, 02:38
Hammerheads, Hammerheads and more Hammerheads. Though feel free to substitute a Skyray for one. You seem to be pretty sorted in the infantry department, so adding in some more armour will give you more options to play with.

Merellin
17-09-2013, 16:20
I am going to get one Riptide, Dont want more as they seem a bit too powerful to spam. I'm thinking of trying a Stealth Team, And a group of Vespids. A group of Sniper Drones are intresting, I was thinking of trying them in the old codex, Might actualy do it now though. Plus a Hammerhead and a group of White Scars allies. Thanks for the tips!^^