PDA

View Full Version : Anymore 1k Sons in HH Novels?

Sam Spade
27-09-2013, 16:30
Hey,

So 1k Sons are my favorite legion and after reading two Prospero books I was wondering are the 1k Sons now never going to have another HH book? I haven’t really read any of the books after that, so forgive me if they’re in another one already. Are they going to go backwards at all with the books to do some stuff before the Heresy?

Thanks,

DarkChaplain
27-09-2013, 20:23
Scars deals with a lot of the Nikaea fluff, including its results, Magnus, conversations between Storm-seer Yesugei and Ahriman and some more things that would go deeper into spoiler territory.
There's also Thief of Revelation / Hunters Moon coming up, which is a dual audio drama.

Nazguire
27-09-2013, 23:03
There hasn't been much other than mentions and slight cameos. No doubt a big book or two is planned to fill us in on their activities during the Heresy, because by the looks of things, they've been fairly inactive whilst licking their wounds on the Planet of the Sorcerers.

Kalarn
30-09-2013, 09:32
Magnus shows up a few times in Betrayer and Aurelian - Betrayer especially is worth picking up.

Yokan
30-09-2013, 12:37
Well I have to say that Prospero Burns and A Thousand Sons weee really good books, one of the best in the HH series. For some reason I want it to just stay at that, with Ahriman finding out the Rubric, and Magnus contemplating in his spire.

WeAreAllAlpharius
15-10-2013, 19:19
The Thousand Sons are at the battle of Terra, so defenitely we will have more Magnus and sons.

FlashGordon
16-10-2013, 17:23
So have we seen any hints as to why Magnus joins with Horus? I hope it comes down to real motives rather than any chaos-thinga-maging.

DarkChaplain
17-10-2013, 11:08
So have we seen any hints as to why Magnus joins with Horus? I hope it comes down to real motives rather than any chaos-thinga-maging.

According to Scars:

He is still undecided, but observing. He obviously has his ties with Lorgar, but also the Khan. A spirit-fragment left behind on Prospero is talking the Jaghatai about it, and while it is not exactly the real Magnus, it does shed some light on his position - including a small hope that the Emperor may forgive him after all, if he does the right thing.

ChrisMurray
30-10-2013, 16:27
I'm sure they will have another book at least, where the books are up to at the moment Magnus hasn't made his final decision on whose side he is taking.

Athelassan
06-11-2013, 09:28
The Thousand Sons will definitely reappear en masse, although whether they'll get another whole book to themselves who can say? They probably will, but there's nothing in the schedule as yet.

Members of the Thousand Sons and/or Magnus also make appearances, of varying length and importance, in the following books, if you haven't already read them:
False Gods
Battle for the Abyss
The Outcast Dead
The First Heretic
Betrayer

MR.Tea
06-11-2013, 20:48
I expect full book about thousand sons...It it, Magnus debates himself what to do, and after he declares himself to Horus, I expect some battle...against wolves, mabye

Hoshi
12-01-2014, 21:19
I too would like to read more on them. Downloaded a host of the audiobooks that I could find of the horus heresy. I have listened up to 'A Thousand Sons' and it's probably my fave so far. Some great characters. Got Prospero Burns on my phone for tomorrow, should make work more bearable :D

Looked far and wide for The First Heretic audiobook, but I guess I will have to read rather than listen :eek: