PDA

View Full Version : Sigvald and the Z Gang - 2400 points Warriors of Chaos

Poseidal
07-10-2013, 15:13
Returning to Fantasy for a few games, and was thinking about making a Sigvald list (since I had the model since it was out last edition and never used him). It's all Slaanesh themed where there are marked units, and is a bit of a change to my usual Tzeentch/Khorne army.

Sigvald and the Z Gang - 2400 points Warriors of Chaos

Lords
Sigvald

Heroes
Exalted Hero, BSB, MoS, Dawnstone, Sword of Striking, Charmed Shield, Scaled Skin
Sorcerer, Level 2, MoS, Chaos Familiar, Dispel Scroll, Other Trickster's Shard - haven't decided which lore

Core
20 Warriors, MoS, Full Command, Banner of Swiftness, Halberds and Shields
Chariot, MoS
3 x 5 Warhounds
5 Marauder Horsemen, MoS, Flails, Javelins, Musician

Special
Chimera, Regen, Flame Breath
Gorebeast Chariot, MoS
5 Chaos Knights, MoS, Full Command, Ensorcelled Weapons

Rare
Hellcannon

Soundwave
07-10-2013, 15:45
This is a good well balanced list.For greater effect you could take two hellcannons or two chimeras to specialize in swift or shooting attacks.
I would invest in more hounds instead of horsemen,but this is purely personal;).
For a level two i like the skull of katam and dragon helm.

Poseidal
08-10-2013, 09:22
Thanks! I will see what I can do with the Sorcerer, the other trickster's shard isn't really needed and was just there for the last 15 points.

byrothegyro
13-10-2013, 07:15
your level 2 sorc at the moment is illegal because chaos familiar counts as an arcane item slot so he can't take the dispel as well.

Poseidal
13-10-2013, 07:29
your level 2 sorc at the moment is illegal because chaos familiar counts as an arcane item slot so he can't take the dispel as well.

Yeah, I realised that before the game so swapped out all the scroll and the other equipment for the Talisman of 4+ Ward, which wasn't anywhere else in the army.