PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hugh Artwork for sale

Horus38
20-10-2013, 16:01
Hey everyone. I was perusing a series of articles someone had linked on our very own warseer and stumbled across a site that had the old school warhammer artist Tony Hugh selling some of the original drawings from the way back in the day 40k stuff. The site itself was a couple years old so I dropped him an email to see if this was something he was still doing and he directed me to this site for all currently available pictures:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/tonyhippy/library/Art/Workshop/Originals%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1

I had a blast scrolling through the images, and although I wont be buying any if anyone wants to reach out to Tony he can be reached at tonyhough2000@yahoo.co.uk to provide pricing information. Just include the link of the image(s) you're interested in as he doesn't have a stock "price list". And just to save Tony from a deluge of emails, the average price seemed to be around 300, but there were some that got as low as 80.

Hendarion
21-10-2013, 04:39
Great pictures. The most Marine-stuff looks like before they came up with the Legions. Some quite funny ones in there too.

Horus38
21-10-2013, 12:44
Great pictures. The most Marine-stuff looks like before they came up with the Legions. Some quite funny ones in there too.

I was sorely tempted by the Ork getting ready to push the vortex bomb button! :D

Hendarion
21-10-2013, 13:44
The most ridiculous one in my eyes was the Phantom Titan butt-kicking a Warhound. Exaggeration of scale, but kind of funny nonetheless.
The bomb-orc is quite nice too. Or the Space Marine in the hot tub in the communal room (correct word?) with all the helmets hanging on the left.

sgtspiff
21-10-2013, 15:53
Lovely pictures.
Like how chaos look ugly. Instead of deamonic as they do nowadays

xerxeshavelock
21-10-2013, 17:48
A lot of lovely pictures. Can't justify it, but would love the Patriarch, and several others