PDA

View Full Version : 2600 pt list, First game new book.

Dirty Mac
22-10-2013, 07:20
Ok, so I am new, and have only had a few games with the old book, and now it's time for the new book.

2600, kind of all comers list i guess.

2600 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Roster

1 Chimera, 290 pts Flaming Breath; Regenerating Flesh; Venomous Ooze;

Chaos Chariot (3#, 125 pts)
1 Chaos Chariot of Nurgle,

Chaos Chariot (3#, 125 pts)
1 Chaos Chariot of Nurgle, 125 pts (Mark of Nurgle;

Chaos Warriors (28#, 605 pts)
Chaos Warriors of Nurgle, FC Halberd; Shield)
1 Standard of Discipline

Daemon Prince (1#, 555 pts) Lvl 4

Chaos Armour;
Daemonic Flight;
1 Sword of Striking
1 Charmed Shield
1 Dragonbane Gem
1 Soul Feeder
1 Scaled Skin (Scaly Skin)
1 Chaos Familiar
1 Flaming Breath
1 The Lore of Nurgle

Exalted Hero (Mark of Nurgle; Hand Weapon; Halberd; Chaos Armour; Shield; Battle Standard Bearer)
1 Talisman of Endurance
1 The Other Trickster's Shard

Sorcerer (4#, 394 pts)
1 Chaos Sorcerer, 140 pts (Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour)
1 Enchanted Shield
1 Dispel Scroll
1 The Lore of Shadow

3 Skullcrushers of Khorne, 254 pts (Berserk Rage; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Ensorcelled Weapons;

Chaos Warhounds (5#, 40 pts)
5 Chaos Warhounds, 40 pts (Vanguard)

Chaos Warhounds (5#, 40 pts)
5 Chaos Warhounds, 40 pts (Vanguard)

Hellstriders of Slaanesh (10#, 210 pts)
10 Hellstriders of Slaanesh, 210 pts (Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std;

Total Roster Cost: 2583

Apparently Hellstriders are too good not to use, so I put them is, Also the BSB and the Lvl 1 will go in the warriors block. I have gotten over the Must win every game phase. But I want it to be a hard fight for the opponent. Please advise me on any improvements and tactics I could use thanks.

Dirty Mac
25-10-2013, 07:30
I guess that the list is pretty good then?

byrothegyro
25-10-2013, 08:06
The majority of things the chimera is gonna fight it is gonna wound on 2s so I would drop the poison and spend those points elsewhere. I'd put a dragon helm on the Exalted.
I'm pretty bitter about the fact that GW increased the price of our level 1-2 wizards so I would dump the sorc and replace it with festus since he is so much better than a normal level 2. Then dump the exalted's taili of end since festus will give him and the warriors a 5+ regen, and the exalted will have a 2+ against flaming from the dragon helm.

Dirty Mac
25-10-2013, 20:23
You are probably right about the poison, But I need the 2nd caster for the Dispel Scroll, Magic plays a big part in my gaming circle.

byrothegyro
08-11-2013, 16:29
You might consider dropping your level 2 down to a level 1 and spend those points elsewhere. In all honesty your DP is gonna be using almost all your power dice anyways so unless that 2nd lore of shadow spell is crucial to you I wouldn't bother with it.