PDA

View Full Version : IC's by USR reference?

Camman1984
25-10-2013, 23:16
Bit of an odd request, but is there a place somewhere on someones blog etc. Where a truly devoted fan has listed the independent characters of the system by USR. I dont know if such a thing exists but i guess if i have thought of it, someone somewhere might have done it cos the internet has everything lol.

Charistoph
25-10-2013, 23:35
Independent Character is a USR. BRB pg39.

Or were you looking for a list of all the models that have the Independent Character USR?

Camman1984
25-10-2013, 23:53
I mean a list of independent characters that have each usr, eg

Eternal warrior - lysander, papasmurf, draigo etc.

Stealth - shadowsun, telion etc.

That kind of thing. Like i said, no idea if its a thing that even exists

Menthak
26-10-2013, 12:13
It doesn't exist. If I create one I'll Pm you.

Camman1984
26-10-2013, 12:34
Cool. I am just being lazy, i an sure i can find the info myself. Looking for some fun little combos to use.

Want another stealth/shrouded character to join my raptors, thinking of fielding a small dark angel attachment with one of the stealth land speeders and maybe a powerfield hq (and just pretend it is a stealth device)

Mortimer
26-10-2013, 18:42
Cool. I am just being lazy, i an sure i can find the info myself. Looking for some fun little combos to use.

Want another stealth/shrouded character to join my raptors, thinking of fielding a small dark angel attachment with one of the stealth land speeders and maybe a powerfield hq (and just pretend it is a stealth device)

considering Raptors now use Raven Guard trait.. your non-bulky+ get stealth.

and you can have Korvydae ;P

Camman1984
26-10-2013, 23:54
Raptors get raptor CT now which means the stealth for first turn which is cool, and lias gets shrouded, trying to find a way to make the army stealthier after the first turn though lias used to give everyone permastealth.

An infiltrating character would also be useful.