PDA

View Full Version : In need of some help on my deamon prince

Portz
28-10-2013, 20:45
Hi guys/gals I'm abit confused with this build I've read on the internet on my deamon prince. Am I aloud my dp to have glittering scales scaled skin as well as chaos armour if I am what would this mean my saves would be

SteveW
28-10-2013, 22:53
I dont think he can stack Chaos armor and glittering scales as that would be two sets of armor..

jarbo
29-10-2013, 01:57
SteveW is correct, you cannot stack multiple sets of armor. I can see why glittering scales would be tempting, especially with nurgle, but I think you are much better off with a sword of striking, charm shield, and dragon bane gem. Throw on scalded skin, soul feeder, and whatever other gifts and you have yourself the most hated monster in warhammer.

byrothegyro
29-10-2013, 02:06
anything that is weapon skill 4 or lower will hit him on 6's anyways and glittering scales means the best save you can get is 4+/5++ so I would go being hit on 5's by elites and characters in order to have a 1+/5++ instead.

mypantsarefree3
02-11-2013, 04:45
You need the high armor save over the further -1 to hit that is capped out on hitting on 6's anyway. Nurgle plus a high WS already makes him a beast to hit in combat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Ero-Senin
04-11-2013, 10:43
I would just give him Chaos armour and Scaled Skin (Chaos gift)