PDA

View Full Version : necromunda rules

||-MARKO-||
06-06-2006, 20:28
this could be off topic, but im eventually going to get round to learning to play necromunda. thing is, my heads crammed full of 40k. could someone tell me what he MAIN rule differences are, as, from flicking through the online rulebook, it seems there are many similarities...

t-tauri
06-06-2006, 20:33
Necromunda is more or less second edition 40k. It's got a few extra touches to individualise it but rules wise it's still fundamentally the same game, adapted for single men rather than small units.

The best way to learn is to play a few games, checking over the rules as you go along.

||-MARKO-||
07-06-2006, 16:10
ah. so... time to go buy myself a bundle of paper and print it off? or just buy it?

t-tauri
07-06-2006, 16:30
Depends whether you like physical books or are willing to put it in a binder. Personal preference really. I prefer a book just because it's easier to refer to. The print and stick it in a binder will be cheaper if you don't mind the lower preoduction values.

Brother Maximilian
08-06-2006, 08:58
The online-rulebook is the cheapest way to become the rules. I has bought it in 2003 on Gamesday Cologne. But if you start now, go on the fanatic homepage and use the online version.