PDA

View Full Version : 3000 Black Ark Monsters

rob451
29-10-2013, 16:49
I already have most of the core for this mostly fluffy list. I've played a few games with proxied scourgerunners and they've done really well in pairs but a single one is pretty crap. Primary tactic is to shoot the crap out of the other side then send in monsters and corsairs to mop up. Shades and dark riders are used to redirect and harass. I'm not too sure about the beastmaster and may have the exact same setup but on a manticore instead, the plan though was to use the chariots as a squadron supporting each other. Any monster that gets dragged close enough and survives the beastmaster can finish off in melee.

High Beastmaster: General; Armour of Destiny; Obsidian Amulet; Potion of Strength; Scourgerunner Chariot. 400
Supreme Sorceress: Sacrificial Dagger; Talisman of Preservation; Level 4 Wizard. 290

Master: Battle Standard Bearer; Enchanted Shield; Obsidian Lodestone; Heavy Armour; Sea Dragon Cloak. 155
Khainite Assassin: Cloak of Twilight; Repeater Handbow; Manbane. 165

30 Black Ark Corsairs: Reaver; Musician; Standard Bearer (Banner of Eternal Flame). 370
10 Darkshards 120
10 Darkshards 120
5 Dark Riders: Musician; Repeater Crossbow; Shield. 110
5 Dark Riders: Musician; Repeater Crossbow; Shield. 110

10 Shades: Musician. 170
10 Shades: Musician. 170
Scourgerunner Chariot 150
Scourgerunner Chariot 150
War Hydra: Fiery Breath. 180
War Hydra: Fiery Breath. 180

Kharibdyss 160

3,000 points

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)