PDA

View Full Version : Ork mayhem in the realm of chaos. Fun idea.

Plague Lord
09-11-2013, 00:59
Reading through the CD codex and jsut read about khorne having some orks battle it out infront of his fortress against his armies jsut because he loves the pure carnage and bloodlust the orks have. So after every battle a few spores from the dead find some fertile ground and new orks are spawned.

Now think about this. Say somehow more spores than usual are released from the dead. A lot more. Let's just some sneaky bugger that like to make plans and scheme and change things does this. Do you think enough orks could spawn in khornes realm that the collective ork psyche could make mork and gork manifest?? I think this would be easier to do since the orks are in the warp and mork and gork are warp beings...

Maybe not the gods themselves but an ork avatar of sorts could manifest making some trouble and tip the balance of power in the warp? Moreso if the orks gods themselves would appear (since they seem to be badass)

Retrospectus
09-11-2013, 09:55
I think every khorne deamon and follower in the galaxy would disappear into the warp immediately because there's no point in hanging out in the material world when the biggest scrap in the universe is happening on their front lawn. I think khorne would be very pleased to have an ork god to play with

Silversage
09-11-2013, 11:08
Oh Emperor help me, that is an AMAZING mental picture :D Just imagine an Ork avatar. I mean... Wow. Man. That would be so AWESOME.

SpanielBear
09-11-2013, 11:13
An Ork the size of a Stompa, with an axe capable of obliterating Land-raiders with eyes of green fire. And skull-taker would look up at this monstrosity and say "yep, I'll have that."
And cue the music...

=Angel=
09-11-2013, 15:31
Weirdboy in the warp- where there is no reality, your perception and thoughts change the nature of yourself andthose things around you.Massive phantasmal ghost battle- clouds of shifting translucent green warp matter forming giant ork warriors with primal manifestations of dakka and choppy- versus human influenced but less distinct bloodthirsters and letters

Forse
10-11-2013, 13:01
Dat wud be a proppa scrap.

The ork codex has a story of an ork warlord and his waaagh ending up on a khorne blood world where the fighting is good, and it ends with him saying "told yer i knew where da best fightin' was" or something like that. Pretty similar, but this story steps it up a bit, being at khorne's own fortress and all.

Gork and Mork would approve, but eventually they would have to leave the scene. I mean, no point in killin' off an entity before it's had the chance to grow into a true challenge, right? ;)

Retrospectus
15-11-2013, 22:21
the story in the ork codex and deamon codex are the same warlord. the deamon codex simply continues one of the more popular ork stories

baphomael
16-11-2013, 00:22
Wasnt it that the orks invaded a daemon world and where beset by khorne daemons... after a an unimaginably bloody gorefest the last ork is finally slain but khorne was so amused he resurrects the orks again and again to fight it over endlessly - for the Orks this is, quite literally, paradise.

Fangschrecken
16-11-2013, 02:26
I guess it's nice that somebody in 40K gets a happy ending.

KingCro
17-11-2013, 06:36
Wait... Gork and Mork don't exist in the warp?!?!?! Who makes their guns shoot and their axes chop? Who makes the Ork ships keep goin? Who makes da red ones go fasta?! Who's foot comes down when a weird boy casts the stomp of Mork?!!?! (anybody remember the foot-shaped template for that? lol) Heresy! I should report you to the Ork Inquisitors for this!

I know the Orks have latent psychic abilities and that's how a lot of their things work. But every other race seems to have their gods actually exist at some point (humans, eldar, necrons) I'm surprised the Orks don't.

Horus38
18-11-2013, 19:35
There was some very very old fluff which I heard second hand (so can't confirm the source book), but it was to the effect the Gork and Mork basically roll around the warp not really giving a **** and even laughing off direct attacks from the chaos gods themselves.

KingCro
20-11-2013, 02:07
There was some very very old fluff which I heard second hand (so can't confirm the source book), but it was to the effect the Gork and Mork basically roll around the warp not really giving a **** and even laughing off direct attacks from the chaos gods themselves.

I damn well hope so! I would expect nothing less from them haha

Plague Lord
20-11-2013, 13:19
Yeah they beat up nurgle pretty bad. That's where nurglings came from apperently :/ wonder how the could handle khorne.... slaanesh would be obviously owned in short order

baphomael
20-11-2013, 19:00
slaanesh would be obviously owned in short order

Actually, I dont think he would. S/Hes trickst and subtle. I imagine he'd just be like "how about you dont axe my face, wouldnt you enjoy meeting my brother khorne? You'd get on like a house on fire"