PDA

View Full Version : Dark elf special characters

Warrior of Naggaroth
09-11-2013, 13:16
Malekith, supreme spellshield: Which spells count as targeting malekith? any spells diretcted at his unit, or only spells that directly affect malekith himself?

Morathi: If you choose one spell from lore of death, one spell from lore of shadow and two from the lore of dark can you then get all four signature spells?(not saying its a good choice) If possible i thought it could open some possibilities such as miasma/bladewind or withering/chillwind etc.

Malus darkblade: If you have unleashed tzarkan it says that all hit rolls of one hits your own unit. But is this before or after rerolls?

On a sidenote I was also wondering if all flyers(including dragons and such) counted as skirmishers and gave the enemy -1 to hit in shooting. If true i might not have lost as many dragons as i have.

Mr_Rose
09-11-2013, 13:38
Supreme spellshield: I reckon it should follow the same conditions as the magic resistance it also grants so basically "his unit" but remember that he has to dispel the spell, not any other wizard.

Marathi and sig. spells: seems legit but silly.

Darkblade: when you re-roll a die, the first roll never happened so there is no "before re-rolls" to worry about.

Flyers: nope, only flying units are "real" skirmishers.

furrie
10-11-2013, 07:47
And only flying units that have more then one model

Romark
11-11-2013, 10:53
Morathi: If you choose one spell from lore of death, one spell from lore of shadow and two from the lore of dark can you then get all four signature spells?(not saying its a good choice) If possible i thought it could open some possibilities such as miasma/bladewind or withering/chillwind etc.

I'd expand on Mr.Rose' answer. I think she has all Sig's, but not all for each spell. If you cast Miasma on a 4-3-3, you can switch places with another character, but you aren't getting 2d6 S1 hits on the target unit. Etc, etc...

That's how I've used it.