PDA

View Full Version : Thousand Sons

TabulaRasa
18-11-2013, 23:18
Haven't seen this...
http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions/Rubricae.html

Naulaen
19-11-2013, 00:55
Wrong part of the forum. You need to move it here: http://www.warseer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?168-Black-Library-News-amp-Rumours

sshnuke
19-11-2013, 07:23
It's not thousand sons supplement

It's just a part of index chaotica
Two different series of ebooks

Excessus
19-11-2013, 09:39
Haven't seen this...
http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions/Rubricae.html
It's a book with only fluff, a majority of which we already know, and that still is in contradiction with their tabletop representations...

TabulaRasa
19-11-2013, 10:01
A ****. Sorry bout that.

Baaltor
19-11-2013, 18:07
Oh god, the perspective in that picture. WHY.

Azazyll
20-11-2013, 00:32
Anything new in any of these? Or just rehashed codex entries, bulked out by stuff cut from older codices?

Nazguire
20-11-2013, 01:02
I got so excited when I saw this thread title until I realised it was just those rip off Black Library publications that copy paste 2 pages of old background into a $6.99 AUD download :-( I thought it'd be a supplement.

TabulaRasa
20-11-2013, 09:24
I got so excited when I saw this thread title until I realised it was just those rip off Black Library publications that copy paste 2 pages of old background into a $6.99 AUD download :-( I thought it'd be a supplement.
Yeah, same for me. Was just gonna hit the sack when I saw it and mistook it for a supplement. Should have checked it up more carefully before I posted. Sorry bout that. Guess this mean we won't see any TS supplements in any foreseeable future?

SonofMagnus
20-11-2013, 09:57
Yeah, same for me. Was just gonna hit the sack when I saw it and mistook it for a supplement. Should have checked it up more carefully before I posted. Sorry bout that. Guess this mean we won't see any TS supplements in any foreseeable future?

Next year the release schedule previewed earlier this year (IF it was accurate mind, big if) said that Space Wolves are getting their codex, 10 to 1 bet that Thousand Sons will receive a supplement the same time as the space wolves codex gets an update. All but guaranteed and an easy marketing scheme.

Its strange to me that Thousand Sons are so beloved within the gaming community (me being no exception if you look at my name on here) and yet GW keeps dropping the ball with them. If they do a supplement accurately or at least halfway decent for 1k sons you can full expect me to spend another 500 bucks on an army at least lol.

Lets not even begin to weep for my bank account when Inferno (horus heresy for 1k sons) comes out next Christmas.......Ill just shoot my bank account dead lol.

Nazrax
30-11-2013, 09:08
Lets not even begin to weep for my bank account when Inferno (horus heresy for 1k sons) comes out next Christmas.......Ill just shoot my bank account dead lol.

Oh dear lord! I think my bank account, my wife's and the children's college funds are in DIRE trouble! My wife has been dreading the day when FW puts out the 1K Sons Legion book(s) and models. She will be planning my "accidental" death shortly...

SonofMagnus
30-11-2013, 11:07
Oh dear lord! I think my bank account, my wife's and the children's college funds are in DIRE trouble! My wife has been dreading the day when FW puts out the 1K Sons Legion book(s) and models. She will be planning my "accidental" death shortly...

LMAO, My girlfriends not far behind you, shes already well aware that come next Christmas I know exactly what I want.......... Along with probably an easy 500-600 dollars just to START the army.

Mildly Horrifying...to my bank account. haha