PDA

View Full Version : scars or unremembered?

bound for glory
05-12-2013, 21:10
witch book do i need to read next? scars or unremembered empire? i'm just done with betrayer. thanks.

Havarel
05-12-2013, 23:14
Either, both, it doesn't matter. Both books are seperate from each other and Betrayer in the direct continuity.

Scars is fairly standalone in that it follows the White Scars who have been out of the greater Heresy. It's set after Prospero Burns and it helps to have read both the Alpha Legion story from the Primarchs book and the White Scars novella Brotherhood of the Storm.

Unremembered Empire is a culmination of several storylines, such as Vulkan Lives, Prince of Crows, the Crimson Fist, Fear to Tread. But you don't need to have read Scars first.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Dean5150
05-12-2013, 23:40
Reading Scars first helps, then Unremembered.

Anakwanar
06-12-2013, 10:29
Scars - only Scars. Unremembered empire is a superheroes comic's :wtf: HH is not Marvel **** - it is a big bad posthumans killing everything in the gruesome way and making love with the daemons. It's not about Guardian of the Galaxy or fething Spiderman

budman
06-12-2013, 13:39
Scars - only Scars. Unremembered empire is a superheroes comic's :wtf: HH is not Marvel **** - it is a big bad posthumans killing everything in the gruesome way and making love with the daemons. It's not about Guardian of the Galaxy or fething Spiderman

Wait what? Did I miss a hot daemon sex chapter when I read it ???

Apfeljunge
06-12-2013, 14:32
I think it also has to be mentioned that Unremembered Empire continues several story-lines from Vulkan Lives which a lot of people didn't like.