PDA

View Full Version : Chaos exaulted on juggernaut and standard bearer

Portz
13-12-2013, 19:23
Right guys/gals I need a lil help it says in the rule book that I can give a exhaulted hero the bsb with a magic standard with no point limit also he will be mounted on a juggernaut.Can I put him in a unit of skullcrushers? It also says I can give my standard bearer a magic standard of upto 50 Pts so my question is can I have 1 magic standard for my exaulted hero and another for my standard bearer which will both be in the same unit

mostlyharmless
13-12-2013, 20:00
Yes on all accounts. I actually use a BSB on Juggernaut as well, but he usually joins a great big pack of marauders and has a ward save instead of a magic banner.

Yersinia Pestis
13-12-2013, 23:46
Right guys/gals I need a lil help it says in the rule book that I can give a exhaulted hero the bsb with a magic standard with no point limit also he will be mounted on a juggernaut.Can I put him in a unit of skullcrushers? It also says I can give my standard bearer a magic standard of upto 50 Pts so my question is can I have 1 magic standard for my exaulted hero and another for my standard bearer which will both be in the same unit

Yes, you can!
And the magic standard has no points limit for the bsb and a limit of 50 for the skullcrusher standard bearer... But i have to be honest, i'm asking myself why you're doing this?