PDA

View Full Version : 2250 high elves

fenrisnorth
26-12-2013, 06:32
Hi there. It's been ages since I played WHFB, I just want some feedback to make sure that I haven't done something foolish and that there are no super glaring weaknesses in this list, thank you in advance.

Aurelian (Archmage): Book of Hoeth; Level 4 Wizard.

Corineth (Noble): heavy armour; shield; lion cloak; Battle Standard.
Ayleria (Handmaiden of the Everqueen): The Reaver Bow.

The Dawn Guard (50 Lothern Sea Guard): Sea Master; musician; standard bearer; shields.

The Dusk Guard (23 Phoenix Guard): musician; standard bearer.
The Midnight Spear (5 Dragon Princes of Caledor): Drakemaster; musician; standard bearer (Banner of the World Dragon).

Frostshard (Frostheart Phoenix)
The Lunar Sisterhood (20 Sisters of Avelorn): High Sister.

Shadoer
28-12-2013, 08:27
The main hole in your list is that you don't have any fast units or scouts to take down enemy artillery. Only your Dragon Princes and your Frost Phoenix can really do the job, and should be doing other things. Consider grabbing some Shadow Warriors for this list as well as some Eagles.

gogs78
28-12-2013, 09:50
definitely get some more protection on your bsb. I take he is going in the phoenix guard so the lion cloak is useless. You want as much armour/ward save as you can get on him. Give him a halberd and he can still do some damage.
Every high elf list should have eagles..... the more the better! A few other things you could tweek in the list but its not a bad effort!