PDA

View Full Version : The Fallen.

Denzein
26-12-2013, 18:49
Since Cypher's rerelease I've been delving into what Lexicanum has on the fallen and I must say, I like what I'm reading. Is that the most up to date stuff on them, or is there stuff in the HH series that is yet to be added that I've missed out on? Is there anything else written about them at all? I'm toying with the idea of making a Fallen killteam (seeing as they rarely gather into army sized groups, but hey maybe one day?) and want to make sure I've read all the background I possibly can on them before I start to write up my backstory for the group.

The Emperor
27-12-2013, 13:45
I can't say for certain what the Horus Heresy series might say on them, but I doubt it says much of anything, given that the incident with the Fallen happened after the Horus Heresy, and the novel series is still in the thick of things.

Lord Damocles
29-12-2013, 10:18
UK White Dwarf 230 & 281 have some background (and old rules) for Cypher and the Fallen; as did the 2nd edition Codex: Chaos.

TheDungen
01-01-2014, 10:17
there's a picture labelled ??? in c:csm 4th ed who's clearly a fallen.

Muad'Dib
01-01-2014, 11:51
White Dwarf 312 had Crusade of the Ophidium Gulf description that had Black Templars and Dark Angels fight against an alien race led by 'Voice of the Emperor'. The alien race is described as being primitive, but the description of the final assault has "The alien's technolgoy was advanced and terrifying, their warriors able to slip invisibly through the battlefield and their weapons able to easily defeat the formidable protection offered by power armour with strange multi-phasic beams. "

So the Fallen (or Cypher only?) have both diplomacy skills (or mind control tech oO) needed to lead Xenos, and technological aptitude to uplift them.
(PM me for more info on Crusade of the Ophidium Gulf Crusade :>)