PDA

View Full Version : Death Hag w/ witchbrew mounted on cauldron

grimgor = god
01-01-2014, 03:31
I just want to get clarification are you able triple stack frenzy with the witch elves if you get;

Death Hag w/ Witchbrew. Mounted on Cauldron of Blood in a unit of witch elves,

does that allow for triple stack of frenzy or does it cap at 2?

Cheers,
Josh

Shadowsinner
01-01-2014, 04:27
you can utilize multiple witchbrews... HOWEVER your unit also takes multiple penalties to its frenzy checks... so you would likely be testing on a 3 which might be bad news for you if your opponent is smart.

grimgor = god
01-01-2014, 06:14
I think more of my question was.

Death Hag w/ witchbrew: Gives Frenzy, which adds +1 attack and reduces leadership by -3
Cauldron of Blood: has bound spell level 3 (fury of khaine) targets single unit within 12" and gains frenzy (then goes on if target unit all ready has frenzy, it then will gain +2 attacks)
Witch Elves Unit: They have frenzy base.

so with those 3 frenzies added together.

Does each model then get +3 Attacks??

furrie
01-01-2014, 06:57
A model won't get the benefits of multiple special rules unless stated otherwise. So unless the dark elf book says the frenzies stack, you won't get the triple frenzy.

grimgor = god
01-01-2014, 07:09
it does say for both the witchbrew and the fury of khaine spell that;

If the target already has the frenzy rule, that frenzy grants +2 attacks to every model in the unit instead of just +1.

so I am going to assume the maximum I can get is +2 attacks with frenzy stacks and not +3

furrie
01-01-2014, 09:02
then it is indeed capped at +2

theunwantedbeing
01-01-2014, 11:04
I just want to get clarification are you able triple stack frenzy with the witch elves if you get;

Death Hag w/ Witchbrew. Mounted on Cauldron of Blood in a unit of witch elves,

does that allow for triple stack of frenzy or does it cap at 2?

Fury of Khaine specifically states it doesn't stack with Witchbrew.

Citadel97501
04-01-2014, 08:51
It is 4 attacks on witch elves for the obscene # which is 50 poison attacks, 36 + the 6 DH, and 8 from the attached WE.