PDA

View Full Version : Horus Heresy FW Iron Warriors!

agurus1
04-01-2014, 02:15
Check it out, FW has released an Iron Warriors (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/The_Horus_Heresy/Legiones_Astartes/Iron_Warriors?filter_reset=1) page on its website, and it has some shoulder pads up on it for pre-order!!! I'm very excite! :chrome:

Iron Within! Iron Without Brothers!!!

Grand Master Azrael
04-01-2014, 02:19
Yeah! Perturabo's Posse is back in town!

I hope they make Forrix a special Character. He is first captain, after all.
Iron Within! Iron Without!

Ivanzypher
04-01-2014, 15:08
This could be rather interesting. Always been a fan of the IV legion.

SonofMagnus
04-01-2014, 15:23
Very cool. and very excited. It will be a good year for forgeworld. and for Heresy nuts, we have Isstvan 5 part 2, AND Inferno (Prospero) to look forward to. Bring it on. (bank account proceeds to cock loaded revolver)

Mandragola
05-01-2014, 10:31
My bank account fears the imminent release of Imperial fists, to match up against the perfidious Iron Warriors. Oh no!

Leftenant Gashrog
14-01-2014, 14:44
Meh. Great pads for Silver Skulls players, but Iron Warriors? No.

agurus1
14-01-2014, 17:20

lol I quite like the utilitarian and blunt look of the symbol. Remember this is Horus Heresy we are talking about, the Legion Symbol was pretty much just a stylized skull. I like it much more than any option we currently have and I can't think of many more ways they could have made it that stayed true to the fluff. Any ideas?

agurus1
14-01-2014, 17:20
double post

totgeboren
14-01-2014, 18:31

Well, some (like me) like to believe they are actually the same. Some of the IW garrisons joined up with Guilliman on his way to Terra. I like to think not all of them died during the war and aftermath, and that their descendants are still close with their adopted parent legion to this day. :)