PDA

View Full Version : Cost of Battle Sister squads VS Kasrkin

Menthak
12-01-2014, 20:59
Just a quick question to someone who isn't very clued in.

Is there any reason that a squad of Battle Sisters are 49 for ten and Kasrkin are 25.50?

(I am aware that this should maybe be in GW-General, but since it's a quick question (specifically about 40k models) I thought I'd post here, if the mods want it moved then sorry for posting in the wrong place.)

EDIT: To clarify, this isn't me whining or moaning, I'm just curious as to the reason.

Loopstah
12-01-2014, 21:08
I imagine it's because more people play Guard than play Sisters.

That's my guess anyway.

Sgt John Keel
12-01-2014, 21:08
Legacy pricing (the Kasrkin squad used to be a store product, the SoB squad in its current form did not but is instead a collection of products) and GW not caring a whole lot about the Direct Order range.

The Battle Sister squad (different makeup) as sold in stores used to be the same price as the Kasrkin, but it's discontinued.

A.T.
12-01-2014, 22:26
It's just box vs blister, though sometimes GW forget to price-hike their minor projects (the immolator was cheaper than a rhino for a time despite containing the rhino kit - GW just forgot about the sisters line)

Menthak
13-01-2014, 19:06
It's just box vs blister, though sometimes GW forget to price-hike their minor projects (the immolator was cheaper than a rhino for a time despite containing the rhino kit - GW just forgot about the sisters line)

Alright thanks for responses everyone, I'll make sure to get some more Kasrkin before they're changed to 49.