3 skull crushers
lances
full command
banner of everlasting rage
total: 286

grand total:2001

Yersinia Pestis
17-01-2014, 18:52
Phew, i've got a lot of thoughts on this list.....
So, one by one.....
Your Lv2 can only take one dispell scroll
Your chaos lord on daemonic mount has I7, why does he need the helm???? I'dd give him the obsidian blade instead and maybe enchanted shield or something....
Your bsb, mark of slaanesh? Is he running solo??? (missed the fact your marauders have slaanesh too but i'dd ditch those....)
The warriors, it's either Khorne with additional hw or Nurgle, the rest i've found not to be as good....
Ditch the marauders if you can, they're no good..... maybe you can invest in more warriors? Or a chariot?
No warhounds?????
I'dd give the breath weapon to the chimera if you can squeeze it in the points limit, otherwise no comment
And the skullcrushers, i'dd give them ensorcelled weapons instead of the lances, lances break after the charge and you can't allways rely on having the charge to begin with.... Oh, and i'dd lose the banner there too
Also, keep in mind, you've only got a Lv2 (which lore is he running? May i suggest lose the Tzeentch mark, give him some good armour and go shadows, there's only one spell you don't want there and that's the steed which you can allways trade for the oh so good signature, get the familiar and go without dispell scroll? I play without a scroll half the time and it works for me...., then again, i allways field a Lv4 as i feel chaos doesn't need a combat lord, the army is hard enough :D ), your oppo will probably have a Lv4 so getting spells through and dispelling might become a hassle....

komissarjorge
18-01-2014, 05:54
thank you very much for replying, anyway I can't get rid of the maradurs I alredy bought them 6 years ago so I got use them since my budget is airtight same reason for abcense of hounds, the upgrades yeah I should fiddle with them some more, I won't get a chariot because spending 40$+ on a 120 points is to rich for my blood, and I'll try to rewrite the list a bit
later today so could you check that too. Thanks a bunch for the feedback.

komissarjorge
18-01-2014, 07:27
okay sorry for double post but heres the updated list

lords and heroes

chaos sorcerer
level 2
total:160

sorcerer lord
lvl 4
dragonstone gem
chaos familiar
total:300