PDA

View Full Version : CDalton takes on the Horus Heresy

CDalton
18-01-2014, 22:34
Hello all! After a little break I've gotten full force back into painting. Hopefully everyone will enjoy watching my progress. Keep an eye here, you'll (hopefully) see me finish my multiple WIP legion collections (Sons of Horus, World Eaters, Iron Hands- for now), my small collection of Mechanicum figures, and some... bigger things, that will come in time as I manage to finish the smaller stuff. Without further ado, my Sons of Horus so far. A quarter of a 20 man tac squad, a 5 man heavy bolter squad, and 3/5 of my Justaerin. Enjoy! C&C welcome!

CDalton
18-01-2014, 22:36
And the last few...

Chewmeister
19-01-2014, 17:27
I really like your clean painting style! Nothing constructive to say but Im gonna follow this log!

malika
19-01-2014, 20:25
Really love that grey, reminds me of the cardgame artwork, still my favourite scheme for the Sons of Horus!

CDalton
20-01-2014, 03:13
Thanks guys! Next up will be a few more line marines, the first of two contemptors, and my master of the signal. Malika thanks man that's exactly what I was going for! Had to work at getting a scheme I was happy at for a while. Turns out the simplest was best, this is just the cryx base from PIP mixed with rising greys for highlights.