v3n0m-RzR
25-01-2014, 12:08
The Watford warhammer club is now at

St Thomas Church
68 Langley Road
Watford
WD17 4PN

The club still meets every Wednesday between 18:00 and 22:00

First night is free for new members and after that it's only 4 for members and 5 for non members

The church has a large free car park and is directly opposite the southern cross pub (good food). The main hall is huge with more than enough room for another tournament

The club plays fantasy and 40k with some necromunda, malifaux, epic and zombicide for good measure

We normally have between 15 and 25 players of all ages and abilities (from fluff to filth) There are 20+ tables available and we have a huge selection of scenery to choose from

If you have any questions please ask here or pm me or join our facebook group "Watford wargames"

Hope to see you there

Jim30
26-10-2014, 13:39
Quick bump as OP doesnt seem to have been active for a while - does this club still exist as am up in the watford area for a few weeks soon and can't find much on it.

Elrothir Ulwe
05-10-2015, 21:28
Just moved to Bushey and looking to pick up the hobby with my Ulthwe Eldar. Is this club still active?

Yowzo
07-10-2015, 08:38
Just moved to Bushey and looking to pick up the hobby with my Ulthwe Eldar. Is this club still active?

Their facebook group is quite active.

Waagh Rider
07-10-2015, 11:01
Ah Watford club - I played there back in the days of 6th Ed....such nostalgia....