PDA

View Full Version : 2500 points DE for tournament

zehlein
27-01-2014, 15:20
Hi guys,
going to take part in a 2500 pts tournament this month. After a look on what i have, i come up to this list:

Lord: 609 pts

Dreadlord, SDC, heavy armor, shield, dark pegasus, lance, armor of fortune, dawnstone, potion of strenght: 309
Supreme Sorceress, lvl 4, ring of hotek, dispell-role, ironcurse-icon: 300

Heroes: 401 pts

Master, BSB, SDC, heavy armor, shield, lance, dark pegasus, talisman of preservation, enchanted shield: 213
Master, SDC, heavy armor, shield, lance, dark pegasus, twillightcloak: 188

Core: 625 pts

20 Darkshards, FC, shields, banner of eternal flame: 300
6 dark riders, shields, crossbows: 120
6 dark riders, shields, crossbows: 120
5 dark riders, shields: 85

Special: 615 pts

30 Executioners, FC, banner of swiftness: 405
Repeater-Boltthrower: 70

Rare: 250 pts

10 Warlocks: 250

I know that i spent many points in heroes, but i think they all are well protected.
Any thoughts ????

Deadboytat2
27-01-2014, 21:41
Im not sure this list is legal.

First of you have heavy armor and Armor of fortune on your Dreadlord.

Second I believe that you have ether two enchanted items or two arcane items on your sorceress. As I think the ring of hotech and the dispell scroll are both arcane items.

other then that if that is what you have go for it looks like it should be fun. You could optimism it more for sure but I do not think its a bad list.

thrawn
27-01-2014, 22:29
Im not sure this list is legal.

First of you have heavy armor and Armor of fortune on your Dreadlord.

Second I believe that you have ether two enchanted items or two arcane items on your sorceress. As I think the ring of hotech and the dispell scroll are both arcane items.

other then that if that is what you have go for it looks like it should be fun. You could optimism it more for sure but I do not think its a bad list.

deadboytat is right, looks like you got some illegal character builds, not a big problem.

you should consider putting your characters with the warlocks and taking a talisman that gives magic resistance. they are just as fast (fast cavalry with an 18" range) and cannot be chaffed cause they're fast cavalry. plus in the unit they'll get some protection. combine this with a level 4 on beasts and now your getting into a very good tourney list.

zehlein
28-01-2014, 10:32
yeah i see... no heavy armor for the dreadlord :(
but the sorceress is ok, i think; ironcurse-icon is an enchanted item, dispell is arcane and the ring is a talisman so everything is ok :)
i'm not quite sure, if i use lore of beast or lore of life, which might be too passively, or even dark lore, cause i get +5 on casting spells from this lore...what do you think ?????

White_13oy
02-02-2014, 19:49
Also, your BSB doesn't need the enchanted shield, HA (5+) -> SDC (3+) -> shield (2+) -> Mounted (1+), you got the best armor save already, so he can shave 5 points.

zehlein
03-02-2014, 08:26
yeah sry :( ...meant the one, which ignores first hit on 2+