PDA

View Full Version : Black Templar bits.

Turion Rilyaloce
31-01-2014, 07:19
Does anyone have suggestions for websites or bits sellers for the black Templar bits, especially the tabards and knightly helmets?

I'm preparing for when the Dark Angels are released from Forgeworld, and I want to mix a lot of these bits in. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

A.T.
31-01-2014, 09:39
GW still sell the box set which is pretty well stocked, but i've noticed them vanishing from bitz providers recently - it's possible GW is restricting them now as they are not compatible with the 6th ed marine sprues.

You can also get various crusader style helms from GKs, vanguard, and the command squad champion.

Beppo1234
31-01-2014, 14:20
and from the Dark Angel Upgrade sprues themselves. Plenty of bits stores on ebay.

Turion Rilyaloce
31-01-2014, 23:30
Thanks guys. I don't really wanna buy the whole box i was thinking order bit by bit. Those tabards will look so good mixed in with robes. I already have plans for those Grey Knight bits....

Grand Master Azrael
01-02-2014, 08:18
For the Lion and the Emperor!

Langdon
01-02-2014, 08:50
Shame you didnt make this thread a few days ago.

Just threw out a ton of BT and DA bits that wasn't selling on ebay.. and sitting taking up space for over 3 years.

Turion Rilyaloce
01-02-2014, 22:50
For the Lion and the Emperor!

Indeed Brother!!!! I will create a Legion... i mean chapter worthy of their names!!! For the Lion and the Emperor!!!

Shame you didnt make this thread a few days ago.

Just threw out a ton of BT and DA bits that wasn't selling on ebay.. and sitting taking up space for over 3 years.

Nooooo Traitor!! Fallen sent to troll!!!!

haha just kidding. You threw them in the garbage? which sector is said garbage? Ill dispatch the Ravenwing immediately...