PDA

View Full Version : Palanquin of Nurgle

fimiromanic
03-02-2014, 15:55
Hello!
I love the idea of having my Lord being brought into battle on a PoN but is it worth it?....

The conversion will be so fun and look so cool its hard not to make one but looking at the stat line its just magical attacks...no poison... nothing that screams this mount is worth it... and if I put him into a unit of warriors he doesn't get look out sir...so again is the PoN worth taking or not....your opinions and thoughts are much appreciated!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

jprp
03-02-2014, 19:23
Meh, if it doesnt end up suiting your play style stick it further back in the unit as a filler.

Ramius4
03-02-2014, 19:28
Hello!
I love the idea of having my Lord being brought into battle on a PoN but is it worth it?....

I've got to agree with jprp, forget about what is 'worth it' and try it out. The worst that will happen is you lose a game. At best, you'll have a kick ass conversion. Life goes on either way.

fimiromanic
04-02-2014, 03:27
I was trying to either save myself from hours of work for a unit filler or be even more excited to spend hours making it BC I got good and fun feedback about the PoN.....

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Archon of Death
04-02-2014, 03:34
Either make it and magnetize, so even if you are unhappy you can still use it as a scenic place to keep your Lord for display, or just proxy it to test it.

bigbiggles
04-02-2014, 04:00
Is it a good option? No. Is it a good looking option? Yes.