PDA

View Full Version : Adepta Sororitas AoF cards?

Ironmonger
07-02-2014, 23:05
I've been dipping my toes into 6th ed SoB for a little while now (having collected the minis over the past 5 years), and recently tried looking for some Acts of Faith cards similar to the Psychic power/WHFB Magic cards, with no luck. Has anyone made these? I did the same thing a year ago with the Lore of Hashut and was successful, but so far, no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Menthak
08-02-2014, 09:46
Unfortunately sisters aren't nearly popular enough to warrant cards. Which is a shame, you could make them yourself and be the first? Then when other people ask we can direct them to you.

Ironmonger
08-02-2014, 18:19
I'm really pretty terrible when it comes to that kind of thing. I don't know how to do the templates and layers and such. I've even had to get someone to do my banner for the PP forums for me! :P

Chem-Dog
08-02-2014, 20:58
Unfortunately sisters aren't nearly popular enough to warrant cards.

More to the point. Acts of Faith are a selection of unit specific special rules. Nobody else gets a "unit specific special rules card" bundle either.

Ironmonger
10-02-2014, 01:25
Yes. I understand. I was hoping specifically that there were some community-made ones floating around the internet, just as there were with the Lore of Hashut spell cards.

hobojebus
10-02-2014, 15:45
Cant think why sisters are not popular its only 50 for a single squad...oh wait!

Sister's are getting the shaft (haha) and its a shame i like the army and the background but it was expensive when it first came out and now its just bloody stupidly expensive.

I keep telling warlordbob and shego they are going to get squated jokingly, i hope that's not true.

Sadly with the recent bad financial announcements i think it puts a dark cloud over and future revival of this army, i think if you want card's you'll have to put something together yourself.

Inquisitor Shego
10-02-2014, 16:00
Its not true! We're going to be around forever. We're just getting integrated into the Squat codex :cries:

A.T.
10-02-2014, 16:06
Its not true! We're going to be around forever. We're just getting integrated into the Squat codex :cries:At least i'll get to bring back my old ecclesiarchy themed squats - the short templars.

corps
11-02-2014, 00:16
What bad financial announcements? i m not aware of that. GW is in a bad shape? did they have made a public information about their finance? Back to the subject, i don't think they will make some. As long as the rules are poorly writen and the lack of choice of minis are here few will get motivated to buy SOB.

hobojebus
11-02-2014, 20:44
Its not the lack of mini's its the ball crushing cost, 50 a squad is not a reasonable price for model's cast 5+ years ago and are just collecting dust now.

Hell shego is probably the last person to buy any sister's stuff in the country, we went to lenton a few week's back.

dangerboyjim
11-02-2014, 22:38
At least i'll get to bring back my old ecclesiarchy themed squats - the short templars.

Please tell me your not joking!

A.T.
11-02-2014, 23:46
Please tell me your not joking!Using chaos dwarf models no less.
The squats were a little odd in 2nd - the units could be decently armed and still come in under the 0vp line as they were 5 models rather than 10. But you had to look elsewhere for the big units.

As for motivation to buy the SoB - i'd guess about half the 'likes' on the digital editions facebook page came from the announcement of the sisters ebook... not many after it's release of course. There was a similar upsurge in interest before the WD book. Definitely a market out there but they've let the range fall so far behind that it's a big financial risk to update that they just don't look like taking any time soon.

dangerboyjim
12-02-2014, 00:05
I'm pretty sure they said the same thing about Dark Eldar, which as far as I can tell sold very well.

I suspect there's a lot of people that would love some Sisters Allies, they can just spend the money much better else where at the moment.