PDA

View Full Version : Books about Special Characters?

saberslash127
11-02-2014, 14:33
just a simple question......does anyone know any books or novels concerning characters such as Karl Franz, Kurt Hulborg, Lugwig, and so on?

P.S I'm looking for books that gives a more *extended* background On these characters, for I am really instrested in them....probably novels and such...

Spider-pope
11-02-2014, 14:39
Take a look at the Black Library's 'Warhammer Heroes' series. They are novels about various special characters from multiple armies, including the Emperor's Swords.

Evil Hypnotist
12-02-2014, 13:00
+1, although I suggest searching Amazon instead, the Black Library site is a bit cluttered with eBooks and posters and, at first look, doesn't have a dedicated section for them.

I have got them all (apart from Red Duke, which I can't find at RRP anywhere) and the Ludwig/Helborg novels Swords of Justice/Vengeance are amongst my top 5 Warhammer novels.

Spider-pope
12-02-2014, 13:07
+1, although I suggest searching Amazon instead, the Black Library site is a bit cluttered with eBooks and posters and, at first look, doesn't have a dedicated section for them.

I have got them all (apart from Red Duke, which I can't find at RRP anywhere) and the Ludwig/Helborg novels Swords of Justice/Vengeance are amongst my top 5 Warhammer novels.

Oh definitely use Amazon. Half of the books are no longer on the Black Library website, at least i can't find them on there anyway, and you'll be able to pick them up for a bit cheaper too.

I also completely agree with the Evil Hypnotist (not sure out of my own free will or not though, given your name) that the Swords duology are among the best of the Warhammer novels available.