PDA

View Full Version : Dwarf eBook?

stortotta
15-02-2014, 09:38
Hey guys
In the "Whats new today" on GW's homepage, there is a link for the Dwarf book in eBook format (as well as for iBook). The link doesn't lead to the eBook. Has anyone been abllle to find the actual eBook? I want it now, and I'm in Thailand for Another month, and it's impossible to find here...

Thanks for any and all help!

Sputnik
15-02-2014, 09:40
I was looking for it myself with the intention of buying it. Unless I've missed something it hasn't been released which is a bit stupid.

stortotta
15-02-2014, 09:43
Really stupid... Why link to it if it's not there?

stortotta
15-02-2014, 09:52
Maybe someone who's a Little better at English than me want to gove them a call? Would be super kind and helpfull!

zoggin-eck
15-02-2014, 12:01
Flat Eric, you might want to wait more than a few minutes between posts so people can come across your thread and check it out themselves.

K3nn3rs
15-02-2014, 12:51
You need to go via the Black Library page.

Jimbotik
15-02-2014, 13:17
Has someone found it yet and can link it here? I am also looking for it. It would be the first WHFB Armybook as an ebook for non apple devices iirc but it is clearly stated in the White Dwarf 2 of february that they will publish a version for android and ebook readers too. Maybe it is delayed. That would make me very sad ;)

Edit: After some more research i am now not optimistic any more for a release as an ebook. For example the blog on the BL website does not mention an ebook version http://www.blacklibrary.com/Blog/Digital-Dwarfs.html
But sadly it seems the demand for such a product is not high enough or maybe apple is encouraging GW to concentrate on ibooks.

stortotta
15-02-2014, 16:02
Flat Eric, you might want to wait more than a few minutes between posts so people can come across your thread and check it out themselves.

I could just have edited my post above, I realize that now, and regret my terrible mistake in the thread I myself created... Terribly sorry. There's a special Place in hell for people like me. Helpful input!

stortotta
18-02-2014, 03:07
Ok, so I've been in contact with Lydia at Customer Support. There is no Dwarf eBook. "Get an iPad" she said...

Lord Dan
18-02-2014, 03:51
"Get an iPad" she said...

"And here I was going to spend this $800 on GW product. I think I'll go ahead and follow your advice, instead..."

stortotta
18-02-2014, 03:57
Yep. This is getting a bit annoying, this love for Apple

Archon of Death
18-02-2014, 04:02
Oh, you dislike apple selling your information to the NSA? May as well have Google sell your information to the NSA... Oh, right, you're in Sweden, so you're relatively low on their list of people to pay attention to, not like they aren't recording everything you do still anyway. Team America, World Police!

Yeah, gotta say, though, I hate apple products. Doesn't GW know Apple is only for coffee shop hooligans writing their novels and listening to music you've never heard of. Definitely a group worthy of catering to for a miniature war game ~_~

Actually, if GW supports making high quality miniatures made at a decent wage, why would they choose to only have their game supported on low quality electronics made by slave labor?

Alltaken
18-02-2014, 15:27
Please delete, read a post wrong