PDA

View Full Version : So the mighty have fallen (OOC)

Gremore Dysart
11-06-2006, 23:29
To all you geeks like me out there this is gonna be a RP about how a Deity in DnD Faeron has taken hold of an avatar and is going to use it to "take over the world" I know its kinda silly but its definatley what this deity would want to do. This is the OOC page for siging up and asking questions. All i want is basically some characters of the classes out of the books for example:
Barbarian
Bard
Cleric
Druid
Fighter
Monk
Paladin
Ranger
Rogue
Sorcerer
Wizard

This is just a refference so i know what sort of things to expect from your characters. I will be playing a Paladin so there is no need for another but if you want you can definately play one.

Also i would like a small discription on your character in this format please:

Name:
Description: (EG: tall dark and hansome)
Background:
Equipment: (don't be silly no +5 vorpal longswords)
Class:
Motivation:

This is all to help the game move faster and help me to allow your character to do what he/she wants to do. I will give a short description of the taking of the avatar IF i get any responses. So any questions?

Gremore Dysart
18-06-2006, 17:16
:( no replys. Thats just nasty. Where have i gone wrong?

Gremore Dysart
20-06-2006, 03:00
Can someone just tell me whats wrong with the idea?

Hate Train
20-06-2006, 05:04
Nothing at all. I find it charming, but I think the difficulty is interest right now. Many a potential Rp is struck down by the beast of whims, who rears its ugly head at inopportune times.

In other words, interest in a D&D Rp is limited right now. Try again in a month or two.

Gremore Dysart
22-06-2006, 01:50
Will do thanks for the PR.