PDA

View Full Version : The Fall of Orpheus Campaign

Grand Master Azrael
21-02-2014, 22:28
Hey guys,
I'm planning on running a Fall of Orpheus Campaign at my local GW store. I know some players who are likely to play: 1 guy has Krieg Guardsmen, and 2 people have Necrons, one of which can play the Dark Harvest List. I personally have a small force of Krieg Guardsmen (An Assault Brigade currently with 1 Company Command Squad, 1 Infantry Platoon and 1 Heavy Weapons Platoon), as well as a new force of Minotaurs that will be my main army during the Campaign (Krieg Guardsmen will occasionally appear as an allied detatchment, although I'm planning on getting a Leman Russ or 2).This means, If everyone agrees, that it will be a 2 vs 2 Campaign. I can likely round up some more players (as there are more players with appropriate armies, probably about 2 or 3). This means that it might have between 4 and 7 players all up. In that case, provided that we play on average 2 or 3 games a week each, that means that there might be about 6 campaign games played each week. So I was thinking, using the IA12 Campaign, should we spend 2 weeks on each campaign phase, thus meaning that we'll be playing for 10 weeks? I'd love to know what you all think.

Kijamon
21-02-2014, 22:31
I am running a 2 week round campaign at the moment where only I know what will happen. It works well. No one wants to be told "You must play (player 1) this week or else."

Let the players organise their battle in a 2 week time span and it flows much better.

Grand Master Azrael
21-02-2014, 22:38
I am running a 2 week round campaign at the moment where only I know what will happen. It works well. No one wants to be told "You must play (player 1) this week or else."

Let the players organise their battle in a 2 week time span and it flows much better.

That's what I mean, yeah I'll be like, "You can have a game if you want, just make sure you tell me the results for keeping track of the Campaign".
Every fortnight we will move onto a new phase.