PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me About Your Knight

OuroborosTriumphant
24-02-2014, 16:45
Lots of other threads about Knights on the forums right now, I know. But I thought it might be fun to have a thread just for telling each other how bloody awesome our Knights are going to be. A thread for enthusiasm and positivity (not that criticism or caution don't have their place, but this thread's not that place please).

So! Tell me about the Knight you've pre-ordered or plan to buy or might buy or want to buy.

Does it have a name? Is it going to a Freeblade, an Imperial Knight or a Mechanicum Knight? Do you know what House you want it to belong to and/or what colour you plan to paint it? Are you going to do any conversion work to it or do you plan to build it as-is? Which of the four heads do you plan to use? Errant or Paladin?

My Knight will be the Knight Paladin Laminas Sapie, High Gothic/deliberately bad-Latin for Blade of Wisdom. It's going to be a Mechanicum Knight, either House Raven or a midnight-blue-and-silver custom House. I'm planning on building it as-is mostly, but I may look into the possibility of mounting the heavy stubbers either side of the head, leaving the shoulder shield off and filling the resulting hole in the gun-shield. I'm going to use the skull-mask faceplate.

How about yours?

GuroG
24-02-2014, 17:00
God knows yet haven't really thought on the subject, got my warriors of chaos to do first I guess I should be a good boy & finish them off. Going to run my knights with my inquisition for a dirty tournament list etc, as my other two regular opponents are always playing filth lists! Lol!

So I brought three of these beasties but is my 40th birthday a week Friday so my mates are getting stomped hahaha!

Come to think of it so are his high elves!

MajorWesJanson
24-02-2014, 17:07
Knight Errant Lady Bretagne of the House Defensor. Green with Gold trim and light grey spot color, like my Titan Legion (and Epic Knights). I was going to try to magnetize the main gun, but the sprue pics show that is far more complex than I would like, so I am going to go with an Errant for now. Definitely going to magnetize the waist, and depending on how it fits, the arms as well, though they seem designed to be movable without needing magnets.

During the Hectic days of the Horus Heresy, the Forge World of Westinghouse and the Foehammers Chapter of the Iron Hands spent a great deal of time recovering and consolidating Loyalist forces under attack from the Traitor fores. Knights from shattered Households and loyal knights from houses turned traitor were recovered, and consolidated into House Defensor, an adjunct to the Legio Defensor Titan legion on Westinghouse. A number of proper Knight Households are insulted that Defensor is directly part of a Titan Legion, the practice has worked so far, with Knight pilots chosen from princeps and moderatii trainees who show great skill but otherwise lack the ability to link to a full Titan Manifold.

warlordbob
24-02-2014, 17:08
I'm going with House Krast, as they assisted the Sentinels of Terra despite their own orders during one of their major campaigns. I'm going with a Paladin, giving him personalised haraldric designs on the innerside shin plates, and the pennant. As for a name, i've not settled on anything just yet, i'll be having a look around for inspiration.

Navar
24-02-2014, 17:32
I am going a bit off the rails with my knights. They are both going to be from the Horus Heresy era. I am going to use the symbology of the Warmonger legion (Legio Crucius) and their color scheme, but I plan to modify their symbol.

I want to make their symbol an open left hand (like the Iron Hands symbol) but keep the cog beneath it, and the Collegia Titanica symbol on it.

Then one will be done very elaborately and it will have the banner between the legs, but the other will be rather plain and without the banner.

Both will be Battlecannon variants (unless Forge World releases something suitably cool.)

They will be "attached" to my Heresy era Iron Hands.

Theocracity
24-02-2014, 17:33
I don't have a Knight, and probably won't get one in the foreseeable future (too much stuff on my plate already). That being said, I do have my eye on one, and if I get around to picking it up I know exactly where it will fit in the overly involved fluff of my gaming group.

The world of Hinman is a harsh world populated by warring tribes of savage barbarians. While legally it is a subject of the Imperium, it is in practice run by the Mechanicum, who operate the lunar base that services the busy trade route of the nearby Nascent Ford.

Unfortunately, though requests and negotiations are ongoing to transfer the world to Mechanicum control, it is still subject to the Tithe, and therefore there are regular conflict between the self-interested barbarian warlords and the 'golems' of Mars who abduct them into the sky for reeducation and service in the Guard. In an effort to offload parts of this distasteful duty, the Mechanicum has identified certain tribes who are willing to collaborate and maintain an orderly process planetside. Some of these are awarded Knights whose previous owners fell and were kept on hand for just such a purpose.

One such warlord, Guntram the Frank, pilots Teutonius, an ancient Knight Errant with an ill-tempered machine spirit that matches its pilot's barbaric and self-centered mindset. His ursine heraldry once enforced the unpopular rule of the Golems of Mars on Hinman.

Unbeknownst to his Mechanicum patrons, Guntram and Teutonius have recently gone freeblade and were smuggled off world by forces allied with the Rogue Trader Vendir McCallaugh. Though he claims that this was in response to poor treatment by the Mechanicum, the actual reason is that his kingdom was wiped out by sustained attacks from tribes under the influence of infectious Zhevorem linguamancy. His refusal to admit his failure means that this heresy will continue to grow right under the nose of the Mechanicum.

IcedCrow
24-02-2014, 17:34
I preordered for a painting contest at the GW store.

Mine is House Drawtam. Spell it backwards.

I haven't figured the iconography yet. Probably a book with a lightning bolt through it.

Kijamon
24-02-2014, 17:40
The House of Cadmus is a 40k campaign I started a month or so ago (after trying unsuccessfully to run an internet campaign with the same name and fluff a year or so ago that someone else wrote for it) and look, a Cadmus House that have Knights?

It's a holy sign. Or someone from GW found that website.

Spiney Norman
24-02-2014, 18:53
My Knight is going to be called "Galahad", he will either be a wandering member of one of the imperial houses or a freelance (need to swat up on the new fluff first) who fought in a number of wars of faith and eventually settled on a shrine world, sworn to protect the sisterhood that defend it. His armour will be black with red and gold, like my sisters and his symbol will incorporate the fleur de Lil, and possible a grail device as well.

Telemachus
24-02-2014, 19:23
I'm actually torn as what to do.

On one hand I want to have a single Freeblade who has aligned himself to a Watch Fortress of the Deathwatch.

On the other hand, I would really like to field three of them as a force.

I think the freeblade option is the most fluffy and would fit my army perfectly.

Alas, it's all dreams at the moment.

Navar
24-02-2014, 19:23
Here is how I intend to change the symbol, but I tend to draw better than I manipulate images using "Paint."

agurus1
24-02-2014, 19:24
House Manu Mortis, a Knight order that accompanied the Iron Warriors 13th Great Company during the Great Crusade, and the slaughter that followed after. Plan on painting them with contrasting colors to my Heresy Era Iron Warriors, with spots of hazard stripes to connect, and all of the metallic surfaces will either be weather beaten bronze or dark iron in color. The armor plates will likely be black and deep red. Skull faceplate obviously. Iconography wise I'll have to personalize it, or maybe go with the Skull.

I already pre-ordered a knight, I'll probably go with a Paladin. I plan on naming him Cassadin, and his mount Mortis Incedit "Death Walks"

:chrome:

Khornies & milk
24-02-2014, 19:58
My group only play Apoc games as far as 40k goes, so there will be tons of Datasheets been created. So far I can see about 150-200 Knight models been bought as there's 50 in the group, and that figure will grow IF it turns out that the 'Allies for all' ruling is correct.

Me, I'm thinking about a 6-knight House, but definitely will be waiting to see what GW/FW brings to the table varient/conversion - wise, as I don't want just a Palladin and Errant force. Hell, I might even go with 5 Knights only and actually buy a Warhound to lead the 'House', which would be a real departure for me as I have never viewed a Warhound as been a value-for-money model. Chances are that I'll probably buy a Dreamforge Leviathan model for my Baron.

Regardless, this Knightly Force will make a great support unit for my 20K SM Crusade Army and 20K IG Armoured Battlegroup Army, and look spiffy marching alongside my 2 Dreadnought Units...22 Walkers ftw.

A lone Freeblade Knight done in Deathwatch colours may be on the cards as well....a Mortis pattern sounds cool.

Kakapo42
24-02-2014, 20:09
Well, I probably won't be getting one in the forseeable future, but if I was, it would be to support the Adepta Sorroritas army I have in the pipeline. I've no idea what it's backstory would be (possibly a freeblade bought with Ecclesiarchy coffers, though maybe it's just a Knight who's become really pious), but it would definitely be the battle cannon variant so I could use the thermal cannon as the main armament for an Ecclesiarchal super-heavy tank.

Lykandros
24-02-2014, 20:19
"Omnissiah Imperator", from the Mechanicus-affiliated House Arkarion. Our group's current campaign is set on a Forge World, so I figure the Knight is providing my Marines with support against the Chaos invaders

librerian_samae
24-02-2014, 20:28
I was originally going to have some house Beaumaris but already used a similar scheme for my house devine hellstrider (cream and lilac)

So I'm either going to go with House Hawkwood (or is that Hawkshroud now?) for a deep ochre and red or come up with my own house with a green and deep blue and tarnished silver trim with a gorgons head as the emblem.

Formerly Wu
24-02-2014, 21:37
I was originally going to have some house Beaumaris but already used a similar scheme for my house devine hellstrider (cream and lilac)

So I'm either going to go with House Hawkwood (or is that Hawkshroud now?) for a deep ochre and red or come up with my own house with a green and deep blue and tarnished silver trim with a gorgons head as the emblem.
WHOA.

Care to share any details on that conversion?

burni
24-02-2014, 22:10
Great thread. Enjoyed reading about everyone's knights :) Wish there was a local gaming club with people like all of you, rather than the WAAC players I've encountered. I might actually playing the game then!

MagicHat
24-02-2014, 22:32
Cream and red coloured paladin, possibly the T-visor. Fluff will have to wait until I have read the codex.

I thought about scratch-building a Lucius style body for an errant, but the lack of spare parts is troubling.

Will have to see if you can fit the skull visor on a sentinel, as that would look hilarious.

librerian_samae
25-02-2014, 07:27
WHOA.

Care to share any details on that conversion?

Certainly :)

1) Take forge fiend and assemble upper torso hacking away so the the armoured 'bulb' is left, put the arms and head of choice on as well as the back organ pipes.

2) Take the lower section the legs attach to and cut the front bit that looks kinda like an armoured
groin out so you still have the socket attachments left.

3) Using a rather fat brass rod pin the two half together and roughly fill the gaping maw with putty before green stuffing on the back detail (I went with cabling, and stuck on the 'tail' cables as kinda funky loose wires trailing behind it)

4) Take the large mauler gorilla arms from the kit and cut the fore arms off and swap them to the upper arm they didn't originally attach to so they look backwards.
Now glue the TOP of the forearm plate to the very BOTTOM of the upper arm where the feet (well hands whatever) usually attach then glue the claws to the bottom of the forearm armour.

5) Greenstuff the backs of the lower leg/position them till they look cool.

6) OPTIONAL (but recommended) take brass rod, bend and cut to shape then drill through entire supporting leg and pin that sucker right through and into the hip joint, leaving a bit to go through bottom of the foot into the base and pin him good!

7) Paint and enjoy, paint lower cutter arms separately glue when entire piece is finished if you want to have some extra spindly arms.

Poseidal
25-02-2014, 09:34
I haven't decided yet.

One of

- Allied to my Crismon Fists, with near colours to match.
- The Green and Gold
- The Blood Cross Knight (this almost was a Space Marine chapter too)

Kiarr
25-02-2014, 11:28
one ordered so far going to go Micanicum house allied with warmongers and probably going with a custom house with purple / while (will probably do something similar with the warmongers logo as well)

Mandragola
25-02-2014, 12:31
I'm getting two, and they will be the two surviving members of the knights of Taranis from the mechanicum book in the HH series. My main army is imperial fists and they feature in the same book. There isn't loads of info on their colours, but deep blue armour plates and a wheel and lightning bolt symbol are mentioned.

Since I'm getting two I'll do one of each type, and try to convert the legs on one of them to a different pose.

agurus1
26-02-2014, 05:15
I'm getting two, and they will be the two surviving members of the knights of Taranis from the mechanicum book in the HH series. My main army is imperial fists and they feature in the same book. There isn't loads of info on their colours, but deep blue armour plates and a wheel and lightning bolt symbol are mentioned.

Since I'm getting two I'll do one of each type, and try to convert the legs on one of them to a different pose.

This is too funny since I'm mentally thinking that my knights house is allied to the Legio Mortis and the Iron Warriors ;) you and I sir should have a fight

KR3LL
26-02-2014, 05:31
When I eventually get mine.

Its going to be rusted and all chaosy

asmodan
26-02-2014, 07:14
I am going to make a knights errant for my blood pact. they are affiliated to the alpha legion. therefor I am going to paint it in alpha legion colours. kantor blue, warpstone glow and leadbelcher.
the name is going to be Yersinia pestis. it is the scientific name for the bacteria that causes the black plague.

Gerod253
26-02-2014, 07:38
I'm thinking of a Knight's Templar style or something Arthurian in nature. Also planning to exchange that chain sword with something that looks like a real sword and putting a cloak on the figure. Not sure if I'll use green stuff or real cloth held in place by magnets. Leaning towards the cloth though. Hmmm, maybe make it a tartan pattern and model some arms on the thing so that it can hold a double-handed power sword. How's THAT for Strength D! :chrome:

GuroG
26-02-2014, 08:20
Wish they had a sword like the dreadknights

Still Standing
26-02-2014, 09:39
In late M41 the Craftworld of Mymeara, along with their allies amongst the Craftworld Alaitoc and several Corsair fleets invaded the Betalis system. The warhost of Mymeara was the largest the Craftworld had mustered for many thousands of years and included many of this ancient races most prized and powerful engines of destruction and warrior aspects. Arrayed against the Xenos were Cadian Shock Regiments, Elysian Drop Regiments, the Space Wolf Adeptus Astartes, and the Legio Gryphonicus of the Collegia Titanica. After many bloody weeks of battle the Imperial forces on Betalis III thought they had fought the Xenos to a stand still, despite suffering devastating losses across all fronts. Amongst the commatants in the Mymearan Warhost were several hunting packs of Revenant Titans. In the fierce battles against the Legio Gryphonicus two such packs each had one of their number destroyed. Stricken by grief at their siblings death they retrieved the soulstones from the fallen Titans and made best speed for the Waygates to return to their hidden World Ship. In this way were the ancient and noble warriors interred into the great Wraithknights.

StraightSilver
26-02-2014, 11:49
I am still a bit torn at the moment but either way my Knight will be in a blue and gold colour scheme.

I love House Terryn, so I am more than likely going to go with that.

However the Knight will be attached to my Macragge PDf and Ultramarines, so the House Terryn scheme fits perfectly with that but i am also tempted to create my own House from one of the Five Hundred Worlds.

I am reading Unremembered Empire right now and that has given me a lot of background ideas.

So my Knights ended up on Macragge during the Horus Heresy, originally en route to another system they were lost in the Warp until they saw the light of the Pharos.

Remaining loyal to the Imperium they decided to stay and join Guilliman, whose values and ideals were close to their own Noble House's traditions.

Now an integral part of the Ultramar Defence force there are only a handful of Knights left across the Five Hundred worlds, the majority of which were destroyed during the Tyranid Invasion of Macragge.

My knight will have some sort of backstory of having survived close quarters combat with a couple of big nasty Tyranid Monstrous creatures and have a campaign badge to match.

The scheme will need to be blue and gold with red and white accents to fit the rest of the army which is why House Terryn is perfect, but should I just make up my own house?

Still Standing
26-02-2014, 13:31
A minor footnote on the periphery of the main conflict zone, the death of Steersman Tuor Oronar went unnoticed by most Imperial historians. A manaple of Imperial God Engines, including one Reaver Battle Titan and two Warhound Scout Titans had managed to hide their movements even from the divinations of the Mymearan Seers. Approaching the flank of the Xenos Warhost, the Imperial Warmachines caused great destruction upon their enemies. Although almost certainly expecting their deaths a pair of Revenant Titans responded to the psychic call for assistance, however due to the unusual landscape were forced to attack the Imperial Titan's in their primary firing arcs. Despite great initial success, destroying a Warhound and crippling the other, the Revenants struggled to breach the mighty shielding of the Battle Titan. The Reaver, having landed a number of solid hits against the Revenants was in a position to press home it's size and firepower advantage and overwhelm the smaller Xenos vehicles. Seeing their imminent doom the Eldar vehicles sought to flee, however Steersman Tuor Oronar was killed attempting to shield his sibling. Despite the death of his physical form he was able to keep the crippled Revenant in combat long enough to close with and destroy the Reaver, allowing his sibling time to escape the warzone. Long live Knight Oronar, hero siblings.

Gorthaur
28-02-2014, 16:54
Its looking like I will be able to afford one Knight in thw near future. Looking at all the pics I feel it looks best in blue, ill probably do a grittier version of the generic GW scheme since it looks so good. Definately an Imperial knight.

daemonprinceyourself
28-02-2014, 17:26
My knight will be gray with a pilot named Brandon. Brandon was adventurous as a child, but an unfortunate "accident" led to paralysis from the waste down. Although he dreamt of one day being a knight, this unfortunate event meant he would never be able to properly ride a horse, and what knight can't ride a horse into battle?

Then the mechanicus comes across their planet and as Brandon is now the head of his household with the loss of his brother Robb, greets the Tech Priests sent from Mars and makes peace with them and offers all resources of his house and land. In return, the Tech Priests offer he and his household several holy war engines of destruction, the Knight's. These knights are a gift for peace and to allow Brandon's house to gain control of the country of Westeros from their most vile of enemies, the Lannisters. With these Knights, Brandon, also known as Bran, creates a new knight household known as House Stark and will use a Direwolf as their sigil.

The Emperor
28-02-2014, 19:43
I'm still waiting for the codex to see if there's a Knight Household from Ultramar. If there is that's where mine will be from. If not I'll make my own Ultramar household up.

MajorWesJanson
01-03-2014, 20:38
I'm still waiting for the codex to see if there's a Knight Household from Ultramar. If there is that's where mine will be from. If not I'll make my own Ultramar household up.

From Ultramar? No idea. But Freeblade Auric Arachnis fought at Cold Steel Ridge, and then was one of the few surviving defenders of the Southern Polar Fortress.

The Emperor
01-03-2014, 20:43
From Ultramar? No idea. But Freeblade Auric Arachnis fought at Cold Steel Ridge, and then was one of the few surviving defenders of the Southern Polar Fortress.

Yep, I remember reading that. I'm looking to build a cohesive Ultramar force, though. Ultramarines, Ultramar Imperial Guard Regiments, and Ultramar Knight Household. Not to mention some Inquisitorial Agents from Talasa Prime. I think that'd be neat. :) Like I said, though, if they don't exist then I'll just make up my own. There's a Forge World in Ultramar, Konor, so maybe that could justify the existence of some Knight Households, too? We'll see.

MajorWesJanson
01-03-2014, 21:25
Yep, I remember reading that. I'm looking to build a cohesive Ultramar force, though. Ultramarines, Ultramar Imperial Guard Regiments, and Ultramar Knight Household. Not to mention some Inquisitorial Agents from Talasa Prime. I think that'd be neat. :) Like I said, though, if they don't exist then I'll just make up my own. There's a Forge World in Ultramar, Konor, so maybe that could justify the existence of some Knight Households, too? We'll see.

Konor could give you a Mechanicum aligned Knight Household, but for an Imperial aligned one, I would say Talassar may be a good place to base it. From what we have heard of the place, it seems like it would be a natural fit.

LegionX
01-03-2014, 21:58
I'm planning to do mine as a Paladin, Mechanicus-aligned.

I want to convert it so that the front foot is raised, standing on a rock/pile of rubble/wrecked vehicle. There's going to be a lot of empty space on the base so I may have it stomping through a ruined building.

For the faceplate, I want to use the tilting helm but with a grille mouthguard. Not sure how I'm going to convert this yet.

Colour scheme: very dark gunmetal for the 'ironwork'/'skeleton'. Brass/copper for the main armour colour, with silver trim. Heraldry will be dark red & ivory checks, on the shield, one shoulder pad and the opposite greave.

House symbol: black tower (like a chesspiece rook) inside a white cog. This will be on the shield and on the shoulder pad & greave which aren't checked. I may try to paint a wreath underneath the symbol if I'm feeling adventurous...

I haven't thought up a House name (or one for the Knight either), but it's going to have a history of fighting alongside the Iron Hands, so it'll have their Chapter symbol on it somewhere (probably on the kneeplate.

This is all subject to change, based on any cool info or ideas I want to steal from the Codex or Companion book :D

silentsmoke
01-03-2014, 23:54
I will be buying two tomorrow to get me started. I will have six over the next few months. Mine will be painted to match my Fire Wasps titans as I just like the idea of it and it would look pretty cool.

No doubt I will go over my reaver and warhounds with markings and badges, so they all fit together - a uniformed look.

Spiney Norman
02-03-2014, 00:48
Wish they had a sword like the dreadknights

Surely you could convert a spare DK sword on to the CC arm if you wanted, the DK really isn't that much smaller after all

GuroG
02-03-2014, 00:55
Surely you could convert a spare DK sword on to the CC arm if you wanted, the DK really isn't that much smaller after all

I will be looking into it matey I have plenty spare after all!

Goatboy
02-03-2014, 23:03
Gonna paint up my first Knight in my real life family heraldy colors of black and white with silver trim. Although I'll probably replace the three plates with some thing a bit more 40k, probably either skulls or templar crosses.
Beyoned that I'm torn between using the same scheme with variations in the pattern, or having Knights from several houses in the same force tied together with a crusade/campaign badge.

The Emperor
02-03-2014, 23:11
LOL! Somebody elsewhere pointed out that there was an unnamed Knight Household on a Knight World near Fenris, the Space Wolf homeworld, and suggested that that unnamed house should be named House Stark. ;)

nosebiter
02-03-2014, 23:14
Still pondering how to paint my knight. Wil paint all the mechanical/steel bits while i think.

will most likely end up choosing something from battletech...

Hawkkf
03-03-2014, 04:52
My knight errant is from House Fordys which is Mechanicus aligned. Their world came under attack from chaos forces and they were rapidly losing ground. Calls for aid went unanswered for several years, until a small group of imperial ships broke through to make planetfall. The ships belonged to a group of renegade Marines, the Knights Sangreal with a large contingent of renegade guard. From thier battle barge the Hyborea, the renegades quickly set to reinforcing the beleagured House Fordys. Large numbers of the Hyborean Guard along with thier war machines broke the seige of the House's main fortress while the Knights Sangreal made daring lightning raids to disrupt the chaos forces. Capitalizing on the momentum, the combined forces were able to drive the bulk of the chaos forces from the planet. Before departing the Knights Sangeal selected a number of candidates including some of House Fordys to undergo testing to become future marines. The Hyborean Guard also resupplied and replaced much of thier vehicles and supplies that were lost in the battles. House Fordys also pledged a pact with the Knights Sangreal. Several knights would accompany them from that day forward along with a force of armsmen. Although the travelling knights would have to bear the marks of freeblades to protect the house from reprecussions from the Inquisition, they would be returned to full honours upon thier return as well as being allowed to bear the mark of thier tour or service. The homeworld of House Fordys would forever be a safe haven for the Knights Sangreal and strengthened thier growing ties to the minor forgeworld of Forbes to which House Fordys is allied.

Kingly
03-03-2014, 16:08
My knight errant is from House Fordys which...

Great read Hawk, smash those Chaos scum! ;)

Still Standing
03-03-2014, 16:45
I have bought a trio of Knights to stomp alongside my pre-heresy Thousand Sons army. They are a small lost Household based on Prospero during Old Night. During the Psychneuein infestations they protected themselves behind the almost inpenetrable walls of their Ion and Void shields from the bastardised colony ship of old. Magnus, seeing the benefit of large stompy war machines and ever the stateman forged ties with the Household. Following the Legion's defeat at the Battle of Tizca it is unknown if any of the ancient war engines escaped Prospero intact...

Hawkkf
03-03-2014, 17:13
Great read Hawk, smash those Chaos scum! ;)

Thanks. I like loyal renegades. It allows me to justify games against imperial and non imperial forces. My army fluff is made up of groups that have been helped by the Knights Sangeal and thier Hyborean Guard. It allows me to have a hodge podge of different models representing new recruits picked up along the way. Knight titans are just the latest and greatest. Now to decide upon a color scheme that goes well with a red and white crest with bits of yellow...

Asher
03-03-2014, 18:49
I'll probably go with Raven or Knast as both are red painted AdMech allies.

Asher
03-03-2014, 19:14
I'll probably go with Raven or Knast as both are red painted AdMech allies.

underhivetrader
04-03-2014, 09:58
Im going to just pyro the one on the front box. I know its uncool but I love it right down to the horse head symbols! Plus it will often see battle with my blood angels and think the blue will be a nice change. Battle cannon all the way on this one, once he's done I'll prob get him a friend with melta.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Godzooky
04-03-2014, 12:07
Mine will be called Non Existio, because I currently can't justify the purchase.

Lovely models, though. I will have one.