PDA

View Full Version : HH Weekender Angthology - Renegades

Bellerophon
10-03-2014, 18:30
So they are selling Dark Renegades on Black Library from the weekender, and I wanted to know which stories are in it? Because I have this sinking feeling I already have most of them and collector or not, it isn't worth it just having them in hardback.

GraemeLyon
10-03-2014, 21:29
So they are selling Dark Renegades on Black Library from the weekender, and I wanted to know which stories are in it? Because I have this sinking feeling I already have most of them and collector or not, it isn't worth it just having them in hardback.

It's rather unlikely that you have most of them, as only one has been seen before, and that's Aaron Dembski-Bowden's 'Abaddon: Chosen of Chaos' from the 2013 Advent Calendar. :)

There are brand new stories by Rob Sanders, Ben Counter, John French, Graham McNeill, Gav Thorpe, L J Goulding, Andy Smillie and Nick Kyme, along with lengthy extracts from forthcoming novels Ahriman: Sorcerer and Talon of Horus.

DarkWarrior1981
11-03-2014, 12:14
Could you list the names of the titles somewhere, please? Ideally alongside the product information on the homepage. ;)

jackdoud
11-03-2014, 13:15
There are no repeat stories in Renegades of the Dark Millennium. Nothing has been printed anywhere else before. As stated only ADB's story has been released in the Advent Calender already.

Abaddon: Chosen of Chaos - Aaron Dembski-Bowden
Imperfect End - Andy Smillie
End of Night - Ben Counter
Doubt Begets Heresy - Gav Thorpe
The Corpse Road - Graham McNeill
King of Ashes - John French
The Blood of Sotha - Laurie Goulding
The Surest Weapon - Nick Kyme
Bring the Night - Rob Sanders

There are also previews of The Talon of Horus and Ahriman: Sorcerer.

Bellerophon
12-03-2014, 05:48
I probably am just going to wait for them to be released outside of the hardback, however that may be. I just bought Arjac, I can wait.

DarkChaplain
12-03-2014, 06:37
Its not the Weekender Anthology as far as I am aware, but the one for Black Library Live!. The Weekender one included

Luna Mendax by Graham McNeill,
The Wreckage David Annandale,
The Lords of Borsis by LJ Goulding,
The Last Man by C.L. Werner,
Death's Shepherd by Andy Smillie and
Flayed by Cavan Scott

None of which are included in the Renegades anthology. Funnily enough, if you look up the Renegades ISBN on Goodreads, it will direct you to the Weekender anthology, so somebody seems to have put the wrong ISBN on that storepage...