PDA

View Full Version : Wood Elf Good Feelings Thread

Plebian
12-03-2014, 15:43
So we now have confirmation of Astra Whatever (Imperial Guard) in April. I am still hopeful for Wood Elves in May, and I feel like we will get conformation shortly. However, I also believe GRRM will release Winds of Winter this year, so take this with a grain of salt.

Try to stay on topic, with at least moderately reasonable rumours.

Althwen
12-03-2014, 15:51
@ Plebian:

This is a rumour forum, not a good feeling forum. That's what General is for.

antaonix
12-03-2014, 16:09
my source posted that next fantasy release will be wood elves and they will take 3 boxes that maybe replace some current models, and also there will be one monster kit too. he didn't say anything about plastic characters or exact release date. he just confirmed about GW's second quarter release schedule and i never saw he post a wrong information

lybban
12-03-2014, 16:38
Now thats a rumor!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popisdead
12-03-2014, 18:04
Harry and Hastings mentioned a couple plastic characters, wouldn't surprise me to see a them as well.

Ratbeast
13-03-2014, 01:53
Hopefully they fix the book, and 9th ed doesn't make them **** again

Kartoffelsalat
14-03-2014, 13:15
Did anyone else notice the final book of the ORION trilogy is releasing in MAY 2014? The released shadowsun alongside Tau, and other Black Library novels alongside armies, I see no reason why this wouldn't signal a Wood Elf release in May.

Eddiethehott
15-03-2014, 16:14
So we now have confirmation of Astra Whatever (Imperial Guard) in April. I am still hopeful for Wood Elves in May, and I feel like we will get conformation shortly. However, I also believe GRRM will release Winds of Winter this year, so take this with a grain of salt.

Winds of winter is in 2015. Also the dragons will never come.

Alltaken
15-03-2014, 20:04
I hope we get the dryad hero mini

From my servoskull

popisdead
18-03-2014, 19:48
I hope we get the dryad hero mini

From my servoskull

Like the amazing Juan Diaz Drycha sculpt we have now?

Alltaken
18-03-2014, 19:52
Like a hero, and not a named character, hopefully one with slight options to build the model, so se can differentiate the chsrscters

From my servoskull

Spiney Norman
19-03-2014, 07:51
Like the amazing Juan Diaz Drycha sculpt we have now?

But it would be nice to have a branch wraith model that wasnt drycha no? That's a bit like saying High elves don't need any generic Mage models because they have a model for Teclis...

popisdead
19-03-2014, 23:39
You know, I painted her 9 years ago and thought "meh". I'm a better painter now, and I redid her recently and it is a really fantastic sculpt. I will miss Juan Diaz and Jes Goodwin doing hand sculpted models :(

Ludaman
20-03-2014, 05:36
I miss hand sculpted models

noneshallpass!
20-03-2014, 19:47
I just got some more Waywatchers. I had to secure some more of those nice sculpts. Who knows what will happend when the rumoured book is out (Sisters of Averlorn:wtf:)? Data sculpts look like plastic.

At the moment I am having fun returning to Wood Elves for the first time since 2009. That is good feelings I guess.

Ratbeast
22-03-2014, 06:01
I would like to see dryads with a special rule to allow them to set up in any wood on the table, that be pretty cool, and fluffy

Ludaman
22-03-2014, 06:21
I would like to see dryads with a special rule to allow them to set up in any wood on the table, that be pretty cool, and fluffy

That wood be cool wooden't it.

lybban
22-03-2014, 07:25
That wood be cool wooden't it.

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spiney Norman
22-03-2014, 13:01

And not the least bit broken, I can't imagine situations where large sections of your army could begin in your opponents deployment zone would go down too well.

I think what might be more likely would be a rule rather like the TK entombed beneath the sands where dryads get a version of the ambush rule that lets them deploy from a patch of woods from reserve.

quietus1986
23-03-2014, 12:31
lets hope the new models look as good as the plastic core they have know.

Lord Dan
23-03-2014, 23:01
my korean Local shop manager posted that next fantasy release will be wood elves and they will take 3 boxes that maybe replace some current models, and also there will be one monster kit too. he didn't say anything about plastic characters or exact release date. he just confirmed about GW's second quarter release schedule and i never saw he post a wrong information

You tell him we need more information. And you can tell him, from me:

죽을래??