PDA

View Full Version : Choice between a spartan or Imp. Knight?

Asdrubael108
14-03-2014, 21:40
Hellos people of the internets!

I'm Aexander, and have a question for you guys!

Some of you might know me from my just-started blog:
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?391039-Asdrubaels-Horus-Heresy-tread-SoH-Dark-Mech-and-just-a-bit-of-Word-Bearers

And have a little problem to be solved! What should I chose? A Spartan big beefy tank for 125 euro? Or a Imperial Knight for 110 Euro? Wich is better? Wich is nicer and mre beutifull in your eyes? Wich would you like to see on my blog?

Camman1984
14-03-2014, 21:43
I love the spartan, less keen on the knight. Rules wise the night is tougher but i think the spartan is much cooler.

Denny
14-03-2014, 21:48
Hellos people of the internets!

Greetings.

What should I chose? A Spartan big beefy tank for 125 euro? Or a Imperial Knight for 110 Euro?

Knight makes right!

Asdrubael108
14-03-2014, 21:52
:eek: Ohh shiii, hadn't expected within 2 minutes aready replies!!! Well thanks you both!!! (Let's hope many people follow like you guys!!!)

xerxeshavelock
14-03-2014, 22:05
Knights are flavour of the month, but I am yet to see anything truly creative done with one. If you can rise to the challenge I will doff my cap to you sir.

Asdrubael108
14-03-2014, 22:12
Challenge acepted;)! Hmmmmmm... where is that defiler I left somewhere? Ohh jeah.... I'm gonna sooo convert a knight with jetpack and powerfist in a HH cthonan style armor plating!

(And I'm thinking about buying a defiler and with ALOT conversion worh having my OWN knight! How about that, good sir???)

Darth Bobo
14-03-2014, 23:39
The knight is young... I'd love to see if a 9V battery fits inside the knight for truly glowing eyes with LEDs :p

MajorWesJanson
15-03-2014, 20:03
The knight is young... I'd love to see if a 9V battery fits inside the knight for truly glowing eyes with LEDs :p

You could fit a couple of D batteries inside the Knight's body. You will have to run some wires through the body wall and into the head though. Drill out the eyes for LEDs, and the faceplate will cover most of the mess. You could probably put some LEDs in the melta arm as well, run a wire up along the arm and into the body to the battery.

Mandragola
15-03-2014, 20:08
In game terms the knight is probably better unless you need the spartan to carry guys around. Then it's better.

I've got a couple of knights and no spartan, which is a shame because my 10 Cataphractii could really use a ride!