PDA

View Full Version : Khorne berserker no longer in csm lists ??????

myafed2900
31-03-2014, 22:30
I was checking GW website and noticed that khorne berserker in not in the elites list anymore , as a matter of fact is no longer in the Chaos Space Marine army in GW website , what the hell is going on , can someone give me some light here or am I too dumb and missing something here ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zmyeevich
31-03-2014, 22:47
they are in the elite list on the website http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440208a&rootCatGameStyle=wh40k second line from the top

MagicHat
31-03-2014, 22:47
It is there (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440208a&prodId=prod1095443) on the swedish site at least, in the elite slot.

Says it ships within 24" as well, so deosn't seem to be any problems.

MajorWesJanson
31-03-2014, 22:51
Website glitch/error/change. We are getting the new site in what, a week?

Nothing to see here, move along.

myafed2900
31-03-2014, 22:53
Sorry guys
for some reason they weren't showing up in USA website :(

DoctorTom
31-03-2014, 22:59
they are in the elite list on the website http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440208a&rootCatGameStyle=wh40k second line from the top

You mean the Mutilators, or the Thousand Sons? Different countries are probably displaying different things, and the US website doesn't show them.

Maybe GW gave up Berserkers for Lent.

Voss
31-03-2014, 23:01
All things considered (such as the coming/impending/current date) its best not to assume anything at all for the time being.

Sir Didymus
01-04-2014, 07:30
..Says it ships within 24" as well, so deosn't seem to be any problems.

Except for the incredibly short ranged delivery service of course :p

T10
01-04-2014, 07:47
Except for the incredibly short ranged delivery service of course :p

How very droll, sir! :)

-T10

Harwammer
01-04-2014, 07:59
For the record Forgeworld does a world eaters conversion kit for the regular CSM kit. http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Chaos/CHAOS_INFANTRY_AND_ACCESSORIES/WORLD_EATERS_CONVERSION_SET_.html

They also sell bunny ears for your terminators http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Chaos/CHAOS_INFANTRY_AND_ACCESSORIES/WORLD_EATERS_TERMINATORS_CONVERSION_SET.html

Lanacane
01-04-2014, 17:16
I was checking GW website and noticed that khorne berserker in not in the elites list anymore , as a matter of fact is no longer in the Chaos Space Marine army in GW website , what the hell is going on , can someone give me some light here or am I too dumb and missing something here ?

seems to be just a problem on your end mate.

I can see them on every site if i change the nationalities bit..

only one it doesnt show up in the elites for is AUS.. and it was in the troops for them..

Ssilmath
01-04-2014, 17:19
I'm not showing Khorne Berserkers on the GW US page either.

Lanacane
01-04-2014, 21:07
I'm not showing Khorne Berserkers on the GW US page either.

dunno then.. when i check I could find them all, except for the anomaly for AUS

Beppo1234
01-04-2014, 22:01
i dont see them in canada

DoctorTom
01-04-2014, 22:02
dunno then.. when i check I could find them all, except for the anomaly for AUS

You might try again - they're certainly not on the US site now.

Lanacane
02-04-2014, 01:51
You might try again - they're certainly not on the US site now.

sorry for the screen squish.. only way i could get both onto same screen on my tablet.. i hi-lighted it using paint

Ssilmath
02-04-2014, 01:54
Comparing your screenshot and mine, I don't see Possessed either.

Lanacane
02-04-2014, 02:04
Comparing your screenshot and mine, I don't see Possessed either.

might be the fact i am checking from the UK then?

i can't think of any other reason why it doesnt show on american servers

MagicHat
02-04-2014, 02:13

sorry for the screen squish.. only way i could get both onto same screen on my tablet.. i hi-lighted it using paint

The prices are still in though?

If I switch to US on GW, I get the prices in dollar and possessed/berzerkers disappear.

Lanacane
02-04-2014, 02:22
The prices are still in though?

If I switch to US on GW, I get the prices in dollar and possessed/berzerkers disappear.

hehe i didnt notice that until you pointed it out..

i changed region, screenshotted, sent to main pc, added boxes and posted and didnt notice..

I did indeed just check again on my main pc and bezerkers are gone.

Scribe of Khorne
02-04-2014, 05:06
I was going to post with some snark, about who would use berzerkers (while I lament mine being on the shelf...) hence not being in lists...

However a few options.

1. Reboxing (most likely) with 8 compared to 12 models. For a slight price increase of course!
2. A new kit! Khorne be praised! I would immmmmmmmmmmmediatly get a box or 2 if they where done in the DV style, with the proper sized hands. :p
3. Web glitch, boring, nothing to complain or cheer about leads to a dull day.

Regardless, slay for Khorne and we may get a new kit!

Godzooky
02-04-2014, 09:32
Says it ships within 24" as well, so deosn't seem to be any problems.

Is that a guarantee to deliver to within 2 feet of your house?

That's pretty good.

Bugaboo
02-04-2014, 12:15
Is that a guarantee to deliver to within 2 feet of your house?

That's pretty good.

Nah, two inches. Even better!

Godzooky
02-04-2014, 12:25
Nice. Of course, inches. :D

When pedantry backfires... :shifty:

*hands in notice at drafting office*

AndrewGPaul
02-04-2014, 12:33
Eh? 24" is two feet, not two inches.

Godzooky
02-04-2014, 12:42
' is feet. " is inches, right?

I don't even know anymore.

It's an apostrocatastrophe. :eek:

Godzooky
02-04-2014, 12:44
Waitaminute...

I was right.

Bugaboo! :mad:

:shifty:

hobojebus
02-04-2014, 12:46
I was going to post with some snark, about who would use berzerkers (while I lament mine being on the shelf...) hence not being in lists...

However a few options.

1. Reboxing (most likely) with 8 compared to 12 models. For a slight price increase of course!
2. A new kit! Khorne be praised! I would immmmmmmmmmmmediatly get a box or 2 if they where done in the DV style, with the proper sized hands. :p
3. Web glitch, boring, nothing to complain or cheer about leads to a dull day.

Regardless, slay for Khorne and we may get a new kit!

1. It's very damming of gw that I can totally buy this happening.
2. I'd like a new kit the old one hasn't aged very well.
3.possible after all they are on the UK site but it'd be odd that it effects only certain units.

MagicHat
02-04-2014, 13:05
The Sentinel is gone from the US, but not the UK or swedish. Cadian battleforce is gone from all 3, but not the catachan is still there, oddly.

DoctorTom
02-04-2014, 15:20
Those make sense as there will probably be reboxing of the forces (maybe they'll chuck a Taurox into the Cadian set now? We'll have to see). Some of the older IG stuff will be reboxed undoubtedly with the new Astra Militarum name on them.

Berserkers might be something similar for one of the off-weeks, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's just web glitches getting ready for a change to the site. I do have a question though - in the rumor section it was reported that Horus Heresy 3 was going to be available on the GW site. Does any of the Forgeworld stuff show up yet on the UK GW site? I haven't seen them (or missed them) on the US site - it's been a while since I saw even the IA books listed.

DoctorTom
02-04-2014, 15:20
Those make sense as there will probably be reboxing of the forces (maybe they'll chuck a Taurox into the Cadian set now? We'll have to see). Some of the older IG stuff will be reboxed undoubtedly with the new Astra Militarum name on them.

Berserkers might be something similar for one of the off-weeks, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's just web glitches getting ready for a change to the site. I do have a question though - in the rumor section it was reported that Horus Heresy 3 was going to be available on the GW site. Does any of the Forgeworld stuff show up yet on the UK GW site? I haven't seen them (or missed them) on the US site - it's been a while since I saw even the IA books listed.

Bugaboo
02-04-2014, 20:48
Waitaminute...

I was right.

Bugaboo! :mad:

:shifty:

I could have sworn it said 2". >.> Don't blast me with atomic breath!