PDA

View Full Version : harliquin jet biie canopies

tezza21
01-04-2014, 19:44
Hey guys I'm wondering if there is a third party company who are producing a equivalent and the jes Goodwin jetbike concept ?

Lanacane
01-04-2014, 21:06
No.

Words for the Words god.

DoctorTom
01-04-2014, 21:54
Unfortunately, no. Those canopies were nice for making Harlequin Wraithlords.

Kung Fu Hamster
02-04-2014, 06:41
http://m.vk.com/ghostminiatures

The site is in Russian and the sculptor is from Khazakstan, so there will be a long shipping time, but they are available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tezza21
02-04-2014, 19:59
Thank you hamster they look epic

Aryllon
04-04-2014, 12:02
They're... ok. Ish.

The original harlequin jetbike canopies are widely re-cast and available most of the time on ebay.

Someone on here, I think it was Fold, has made something similar to JG's concepts and has been casting SMALL numbers. If you can find the right person and ask very nicely you might have some luck but I don't think they were ever made available for sale etc. Castings were just for personal use to make a full army's worth.

GW will do the JG jetbikes eventually, they said as much when the last codex came out - Jes was given the choice of releasing either the bike units or wraith units along with the book. In other words, the one not chosen was to be put aside for a later release. SM & CSM have already had more than one supplement released and releases have sped up exponentially now so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Saim Hann supplement & jetbikes this year or next.

tezza21
05-04-2014, 09:57
A saim Hahn supplement would be brilliant and hopefully they pull there finger out and release them and maybe a new shining spears upgrade O:-)