PDA

View Full Version : Formation of UDIP

Oakenshield
29-05-2014, 10:29
This post is to formally announce the formation of the Undivided Daemon Independence Party.

It has come to many Chaos Daemon player's attention that our fellow warp denizens are suddenly being FORCED to hop the fence and immigrate into previously uncaring armies by the thousands.

And we don't want any more of it!

Were the Space Marines there when the Daemons stood alone against the might of the Slann? No! and now they expect us to appear at their beck and call every phase between Movement and Shooting!

Did the Ork stand for us when we were being hounded into the Eye of Terror, never to be allowed to touch real-space? No! And yet 10 (or 3 depending on what you roll at the beginning of the game) (Chaos) god fearing, hard working Daemons are being dragged to fight in their insane wars a turn!

Daemons should be self reliant and not at the beck and call of some faceless commander on Earth/Ulthwe/Tauland.

So I ask for an injection of common sense into the galaxy and call for all Daemon players to refuse their fellow gamers cries of "Oh could I just borrow some Bloodletters please?" or "Incidentally have you thought of bringing your Nurgle Daemons tomorrow?" and tell them to shove it.

Now let's all celebrate by putting pints on our head and braying like a goat.

(N.B: Please note that if the surge in buying of Daemon kits means the release of plastic Greater Daemons that would be ace and then we would be all for it.)

Mauler
29-05-2014, 11:05
Haha!! Nice work :)

I don't think we'll see plastic bigger, better GD models any time soon as FW already do them.

MajorWesJanson
29-05-2014, 11:53
Well, if they made plastic Greater Daemon kits, they could add parts for options and for the named versions. That would also mean Slaanesh would finally get a named Greater Daemon like the others.

Devonian Commando
29-05-2014, 12:39
I'm not daemonist in the least, some of my friends are daemons, but...... We let far too many of them in etc etc...

Denny
29-05-2014, 12:46
I'm not daemonist in the least, some of my friends are daemons, but...... We let far too many of them in etc etc...

Here here!

I don't mind these Daemons when they are in the Warp, but then they come over here to realspace and take battlefield roles from proper hardworking organic beings I have to speak up.
Do you see assault marines anymore? No? That’s because these Bloodletters are coming over here taking their jobs.

Plus . . . you let a few daemons in and they start summoning more. Soon they’re taking council houses and supermarkets are full of strange foodstuffs that exist in seven dimensions and require three mouths to consume.

Try finding a good local plumber who speaks decent High Gothic and doesn’t periodically vomit forth clouds of mutating warp gas. It’s impossible.

duffybear1988
29-05-2014, 12:46
How many generations do you have to have been able to summon daemons before you are classed as a native daemon summoner?

If Mr Ulthwe Fareer and Miss Iyanden Farseer get together and summon a baby daemon does he count as an Ulthwe citizen, an Iyanden citizen, or is he just a stinky daemon? What happens if he then gets it on with a fresh faced young Ulthwe warlock? Can he claim citizenship and marry her? Do his baby daemons get joint passports? Does he get free access to the National Health Service? Can he vote?

There should be laws/rules for this sort of thing.

:)

Shame 7th edition is more of a guide...

Devonian Commando
29-05-2014, 12:48
But these daemons contribute to the economy (seriously, how many kits do you think they've sold this week?)

Born Again
29-05-2014, 12:51
The lack of a plastic GUO is the only thing stopping GW taking vast swathes of my money to build a daemon army, I'm not really interested in doing the army without it.

In relation to the OP, yeah, with these new disciplines constantly asking people to borrow daemon models is poor form. If you're going to regularly make use of daemonology, dish up the cash for a box or two. The battleforce would get you pretty much everything you need unless you have very specific ideas of what you want to be summoning.

duffybear1988
29-05-2014, 12:51
But these daemons contribute to the economy (seriously, how many kits do you think they've sold this week?)

Your rational arguments don't work on me, I'm a member of IMIP (Imperium of Man Independence Party).

hobojebus
29-05-2014, 13:07
I used to work for them robe types buildin trucks with me mates on t line, then they started bringing the demons cause they were cheaper and worked all day fer babies where us humans wanted proper credits, an every week there'd be more of the and less of us an finally I couldn't take it no longer.

Bleeding demons took my job, send the lot of em back where they belong!

This message is brought to you by the IDL, imperial defensive league.

Inquisitor Shego
29-05-2014, 13:14
I have a plague bearer mow my lawn every week. He's shocking. Anyone would think he's slow and purposeful or something. I'm voting for a Republican Emperor next time

Cheney ~ Romney 40,016

duffybear1988
29-05-2014, 13:14
I used to work for them robe types buildin trucks with me mates on t line, then they started bringing the demons cause they were cheaper and worked all day fer babies where us humans wanted proper credits, an every week there'd be more of the and less of us an finally I couldn't take it no longer.

Bleeding demons took my job, send the lot of em back where they belong!

This message is brought to you by the IDL, imperial defensive league.

:)

You should change it to ADL - the Aegis Defence League.

I have a plague bearer mow my lawn every week. He's shocking. Anyone would think he's slow and purposeful or something. I'm voting for a Republican Emperor next time

Cheney ~ Romney 40,016

Awesome :D

My partner's left me and the town looks like Sodom and Gomorrah on a Friday night. I blame those daemonettes and their alluring ways. All I ever wanted was a nice housewife to wash and clean and do as she was told. It's not too much to ask for, is it? I tried hooking up with one of their lot but she couldn't iron the creases right in my trousers. Mind you, she was great when the tin opener broke.

Denny
29-05-2014, 16:11
Do his baby daemons get joint passports? Does he get free access to the National Health Service?

Don't get me started on the impact those plague bearers are having on the national health service.

hobojebus
29-05-2014, 16:41
Don't get me started on the impact those plague bearers are having on the national health service.

You know whats straining A&E departments here in the UK bloody bloodthirsters every Saturday they go out get drunk and fight then from 12am onwards the A&E is packed with injured and moaning demons.

And demonetises are solely responsible for the lack of housing all those single parents stop families getting homes.

Grocklock
29-05-2014, 16:44
I have no intention in borrowing or purchasing deamons. I'm here for the boys on the ground the ones who bring the teeth in.
Beings as the deamons don't bring in any notable physical income other then a tingally feeling. Sponging off other peoples hard work.

Ork jobs or ork boys. Cause of you want it don't right send in a Ork....... Or two.........as meany as you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duffybear1988
29-05-2014, 20:19
Bloc Party said it best -

I was sitting
On the roof of my hab dwelling
With a shotgun

And a six pack of Iho sticks, six pack of Ihos, six pack of Ihos
The Ministorum preacher says the enemy's among us
As Abaddon launches his 13th crusade,
Kill your uphiver class indecision,
Now is not the time for a liberal thought,

So I go hunting for witches
I go hunting for witches
Heads are going to roll
I go hunting for

1990's, optimistic as a teen
Now its terror
Ezekiel summoning bloodthirsters, summoning bloodthirsters, summoning bloodthirsters

The Daily Astropathic says the enemy's among us,
Taking our women and taking our jobs,
The reasonable fool is being drowned out
By the non-stop summoning, summoning, summoning of daemons

So I go hunting for witches
I go hunting for witches
Heads are going to roll
I go hunting for

I was an ordinary man with ordinary desires
I watch TV and it informed me
I was an ordinary man with ordinary desires
There must be accountability