PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Aussie 40k gamers

Aztec
03-06-2014, 08:52
Hey there,

Not sure if this is the right place to put up this thread, if not - sorry.

Anywho - As I've moved down under from Denmark, I'm looking for other 40k players, so that I can get back into playing. If anyone here is a part of, or knows of any Victorian/Melbourne clubs a heads up would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Aztec

Dr Zoidberg
03-06-2014, 09:24
Hi mate,

Recommend you head over to WAU: http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/ There is a subforum for gaming clubs in Vic; hopefully you'll have no problems finding some gamers in your part of Melbourne.

Aztec
03-06-2014, 10:29
Hey mate,
How are you going?

Thanks for the info! I'll give it a try! :)

Cheers, Aztec

MasterDecoy
03-06-2014, 11:16
If you frequent the peninsula area, there is a very good indie store in Frankston called "games by the beach". (If you search for his Facebook page you can generally find a game easily enough).

The owner has enough terrain to make 5 to 6 4x4 tables with average density and doesn't charge to use them (Max table size 4x8).

He also runs a 1k no comp tournament on the last Sunday of every month ($10 entry, all entrymoney makesup the prize pool in store credit)

Keep in mind though, it's not a dedicated warhammer store and the atmosphere is quite relaxed.

You may also wish to check out the Melbourne warhammer Facebook page.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Aztec
03-06-2014, 12:51
Thanks MasterDecoy.

Unfortunately I'm up North around Wallan - so it's a bit of a drive to the peninsula.
Looking to move a bit further south, but would be around Craigieburn/Epping area.

I appreciate the help though!

Cheers, Aztec

Marshal_Loss
03-06-2014, 18:20
As a fellow Aussie, highly recommend WargamerAU. I'm from QLD though so no luck there, best of luck finding peeps

Aztec
04-06-2014, 08:11
I Appreciate it, mate :)