PDA

View Full Version : 2500pt Wood Elves

astorre
15-07-2014, 02:05
Hello how do y'all like my list. I'm takin it to a low comp tournament. Standards are needed to hold objectives. I might try a different version of the list that drops some scouts and waywatchers for a metalsinger and a treeman.

285 - Lv4 Shadoweaver, Dispel Scroll, Opal Amulet, Ruby Ring of Ruin
135 - Glade Captain, Battle Standard, Charmed Shield, Hail of Doom Arrow

285 - 20 Eternal Guard, Full Command, Shields, Banner of Discipline
170 - 10 Glade Guard, Musician, Standard, Hagbane Tips
180 - 10 Glade Guard, Musician, Standard, Starfire Shafts

160 - 10 Deepwood Scouts, Hagbane Tips
160 - 5 Wild Riders, Standard, Shields, Banner of the Eternal Flame
155 - 5 Wild Riders, Standard, Shields, Gleaming Pennant
150 - 5 Wild Riders, Standard, Shields

50 - Eagle
50 - Eagle
200 - 10 Waywatchers
200 - 10 Waywatchers

2500 Total

ashe
15-07-2014, 05:19
i like the list very fast very mobile list, you might want to drop some scouts for unit of sisters to restrict your enemy's movement, and swapping some of the hagbane arrows for trueflight might help you get more hits with your scouts who would be moving around a lot. Other than that i think you have one solid and well balanced list.

astorre
16-07-2014, 19:34
i like the list very fast very mobile list, you might want to drop some scouts for unit of sisters to restrict your enemy's movement, and swapping some of the hagbane arrows for trueflight might help you get more hits with your scouts who would be moving around a lot. Other than that i think you have one solid and well balanced list.

Thanks for the reply!
I think trueflight arrows are great, I originally had the second unit of Glade Guard equiped with them to counter enemy skirmishers. Ultimately I decided to go with Starfire Shafts to threaten regenerating threats at range and in combat. This allows me to have a flaming threat on both sides of the table. I thought it would be better to go for wounds instead of hits.
Id love to include some sisters, I just am not comfortable taking the points from the shooting phase. The points would have to come from Wild Riders then, and be more of a focused avoidance list. Id probably want the Acorn and Moonstone then, and to drop the Eternal Guard for Glade Riders.