PDA

View Full Version : 2500 WoC, first attempt

CountUlrich
01-08-2014, 18:11
So, I'm starting a Tzeentch theemed WoC list and looking for a 2500 point list to initially build towards. I never see WoC in my local meta though, so I appreciate any feedback.

I know that some WoC generals are moving from the demon prince, but I love the imagery so he is a must in my initial list. I also love the mutalith and have some cool alternate crushers in mind, so they are also non negotiable. Appreciate feedback.

Demon Prince: Chaos Armor, Charmed Shield, Dragon Bane Gem, OTS, Flaming Breath, Soul Feeder, Third Eye of Tzeentch. Demon of Tzeentch, Level 4 wizard, Lore of Tzeentch.

Exalted Hero: BSB, Mark of Tzeentch, Shield, Sword of Might, Helm of Many Eyes, Luckstone, Barded Chaos Steed.

Exalted Hero: Mark of Tzeentch, Talisman of Preservation, Great Weapon, Disc of Tzeentch

Chaos Chariot
(Mark of Nurgle)

Chaos Chariot
(Mark of Nurgle)

6 Warhounds w/poison

18 Warriors
(Mark of Tzeentch)
HW/Shield
Full Command

7 Knights
(Mark of Tzeentch)
Ensorcelled Weapons, Blasted Standard
Full Command

Mutalith Vortex Beast

4 Skullcrushers
Ensorcelled Weapons
Full Command

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

teclis_16
01-08-2014, 18:53
Chariots are best off the charge. If you're going to have two of them make sure they either assist another unit or both charge the same unit.
Most army lists only have one chariot (except goblins and tomb kits because they can be taken in units).

daimyo52
02-08-2014, 09:36
I'd put the heroes on Daemonic mounts ( +1T and +1W )

The DP is not always going to be near the heroes so stupidity on a on 8 could be a problem ( Std of Discipline ) on the Warriors ?

Maybe make chariots MoS to stop them causing panics when they get shot off.

Knights are expensive for what they do and with WE's noAS shots hey will die quite quickly.