PDA

View Full Version : Warriors of Chaos 1500pts

MikeBassett
06-08-2014, 01:45
First time WoC collector. Coming back into the hobby after a long... long time out. Will be playing against 4 friends (Dwarfs, Lizardmen, High Elves & Skaven) over the coming months. I only have a unit of Warriors at the moment so the list is definitely not set. Any help, recommendations, improvements would be greatly appreciated.

HERO
Sorcerer 215
MoT
Disc
Lvl 2

Hero 160
MoT
Disc
Enchanted Shield
Potion of foolhardiness

CORE
Warrior x 18 336
Shields
MoT
Full Command

Chariot 120
MoK

Chariot 115
MoS

Warhounds x10 90
Vanguard
Poison

SPECIAL
Dragon Ogre x 3 214
GW
Champion

RARE
Skullcrushers x3 250
Lances
Ensorcelled Wpns
Musician

Works out to be 1500 points exactly.

Warhounds will be two units of 5 and be warmachine hunters.
Hero will be hero/mage/warmachine hunter
Warriors will be the central anvil with DO and SK either side and sorcerer nearby
Chariots will flank.

1st WoC list, so if I've made any rookie errors please do tell me.

Sarael
09-08-2014, 05:41
A BSB is more important for WoC than the general.

Dragon Ogres are fantastic models but they are overpriced (points) for their effectiveness.

Dogs are great as chaff, WM attack, etc. If I ever play WoC I'll run up to about 50 of them in packs of 5.

Mannfred
13-08-2014, 16:44
Okay...? So umm Warriors of Chaos are a very solid army...so again good choice since it's forgiving to play....

Your list isn't exactly a tough list...meaning like there are by far more insidious lists....so i mean play ur list and if things don't go too well give this list a try:

Sorcerer
MoT
Lv2
Disk,

Exalted Hero
Flail
Scaly Skin
Helm of Many Eyes
Dawnstone

20 Warriors
MoN
Full Command
Banner of Discipline

2xChariot

2x6 Hounds

3 Dragon Ogres
Great Weapons

3 Skullcrushers
Ensorcelled Weapons

I promise you much much tears from ur friends :) Btw the non-marked exalted hero can join a unit of nurgle warriors :)

BRING THE PAIN!!!!